- The report contains detailed information about Nippon Television Network Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Nippon Television Network Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Nippon Television Network Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Nippon Television Network Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Nippon Television Network Corp. business.
About Nippon Television Network Corp.
Nippon Television Network Corporation primarily engages in television broadcasting business in Japan and internationally. The company produces and sells television programs; broadcasts television programs over its nationwide network; and sells broadcasting time to advertisers. It also broadcasts news, and various shows and dramas, as well as animation, sports, and other content according to a total programming timetable. In addition, the company produces and releases films; sponsors art exhibitions and concerts; holds sporting events; operates a television shopping business; publishes and sells publications; plans and produces music and music videos; operates a licensing business; produces and sells merchandise; and plans and sells musical and video recordings on CDs, DVDs and other media. Further, it engages in the commercial tenant and office building leasing and management; sale of novelty goods; comprehensive management of buildings and other structures; management of a professional soccer team; and Internet-related services. Additionally, the company involves in the broadband business, production and sale of art exhibit-related goods, operation of recording studios, provision of district heating and cooling systems, and market research on overseas television and radio broadcasting. Additionally, it provides video news and other content for mobile phones; distributes fee-based video content over the Internet; and conducts tenant management for restaurants. Nippon Television Network Corporation was founded in 1952 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NIPPON TELEVISION NETWORK CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NIPPON TELEVISION NETWORK CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NIPPON TELEVISION NETWORK CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NIPPON TELEVISION NETWORK CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NIPPON TELEVISION NETWORK CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Nippon Television Network Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Nippon Television Network Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Nippon Television Network Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Nippon Television Network Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Nippon Television Network Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. NIPPON TELEVISION NETWORK CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NIPPON TELEVISION NETWORK CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NIPPON TELEVISION NETWORK CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NIPPON TELEVISION NETWORK CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NIPPON TELEVISION NETWORK CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NIPPON TELEVISION NETWORK CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Nippon Television Network Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Nippon Television Network Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Nippon Television Network Corp. Major Shareholders
Nippon Television Network Corp. History
Nippon Television Network Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Nippon Television Network Corp. Offices and Representations
Nippon Television Network Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Nippon Television Network Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Nippon Television Network Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Nippon Television Network Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Nippon Television Network Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Nippon Television Network Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Nippon Television Network Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Nippon Television Network Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Nippon Television Network Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Nippon Television Network Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Nippon Television Network Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Nippon Television Network Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?