- The report contains detailed information about Next 1 Interactive Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Next 1 Interactive Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Next 1 Interactive Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Next 1 Interactive Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Next 1 Interactive Inc. business.
About Next 1 Interactive Inc.
Next 1 Interactive, Inc., an interactive media company, focuses on real estate and travel. The company delivers targeted content via digital platforms, including satellite, cable, broadcast, broadband, Web, print, and mobile.
The company's media platforms include a 24/7 full time lifestyle programming TV Network called R&R TV, a real estate video-on-demand (VOD) channel called home TV on demand (Home TV), a Web radio network called R&R Radio and multiple Web sites, including RRTV.com, which features live streaming of its television network over the Web.
R&R TV, Inc.: A full time 24/7 programming network
R&R is a television network specifically designed to combine targeted lifestyle, travel and real estate programming with interactive advertising and transactional shopping components. R&R has expanded its regular programming to include approximately 60 independent series of shows that are aired in network programming blocks, including planet golf; outdoor adventure; culinary destinations; home style; travel the world; and real estate. Additionally, the network has monthly themes where all programming, tips, contests, events, news updates, movies, travel and home opportunities. The network owns original programming, including the following television series: The Travel Magazine (160 episodes); The Golf Show (40 episodes); and Extraordinary Vacations.
R&R Interactive television campaigns
The company works with advertising and strategic business partners to deliver interactive marketing campaigns over the cable and satellite platforms. Theses interactive campaigns offer opportunities for consumers, programmers, marketers, and advertisers. An interactive campaign allows a consumer to use their remote control to simply register, receive information, request a phone call or even order products. The company has the option of running two types of campaigns static or dynamic.
Static Campaigns Static advertising campaigns offer simple level of user interactivity to make an immediate impact on the viewer. These campaigns are ideal for a call to action message, one-touch RFI programs for lead generation and direct access to long form video assets.
Dynamic Campaigns Dynamic advertising campaigns typically offer the advertiser their own channel for an agreed upon time period, offering the viewers enhanced user interactivity. These campaigns are often designed around long form video content. The user experience is further enhanced with a micro site that can include multiple pages of content and video promoting the advertisers products and services. The dynamic advertising campaign elements can include analytics, RFI, video, games, sweepstakes, trivia product samples, and special offers.
Home TV A Video-On-Demand solution for Real Estate
In the real estate space, the company acquired Home Preview Channel (HPC) - a cable real estate listing television network. The company has secured its real estate broker license and acts as a referral agent and is therefore entitled to a percentage of the commission earned by the purchasers sales agent. Home TV is a new channel being launched by the company. Home TV would allow prospective home buyers in approximately 70 U.S. markets, representing 15 million digital cable homes, to view various in-market real estate listings on Comcast by selecting channel 888 or by selecting Searchlight on the Comcast On-Demand menu - and then selecting Real Estate.
RRTV.com Web site
The RRTV.com Web site is designed to guide users through the television programming schedule, highlight the weekly featured series and to allow viewers access to special promotions, travel clubs and contests, and sign up for customized e-newsletters, as well as taking advantage of discounts and special offers from R&R marketing partners. An integral extension of the broadcast television network, RRTV.com offers live streaming of the full-time broadcast feed along with pre-roll video display of advertising messages prior to the viewer watching the programming, rich media banner advertising, custom micro-site, and traditional banner advertising.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NEXT 1 INTERACTIVE INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NEXT 1 INTERACTIVE INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NEXT 1 INTERACTIVE INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NEXT 1 INTERACTIVE INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NEXT 1 INTERACTIVE INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Next 1 Interactive Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Next 1 Interactive Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Next 1 Interactive Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Next 1 Interactive Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Next 1 Interactive Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NEXT 1 INTERACTIVE INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NEXT 1 INTERACTIVE INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NEXT 1 INTERACTIVE INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NEXT 1 INTERACTIVE INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NEXT 1 INTERACTIVE INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NEXT 1 INTERACTIVE INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Next 1 Interactive Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Next 1 Interactive Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Next 1 Interactive Inc. Major Shareholders
Next 1 Interactive Inc. History
Next 1 Interactive Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Next 1 Interactive Inc. Offices and Representations
Next 1 Interactive Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Next 1 Interactive Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Next 1 Interactive Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Next 1 Interactive Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Next 1 Interactive Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Next 1 Interactive Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Next 1 Interactive Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Next 1 Interactive Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Next 1 Interactive Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Next 1 Interactive Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Next 1 Interactive Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Next 1 Interactive Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?