- The report contains detailed information about Newfoundland Capital Corp. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Newfoundland Capital Corp. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Newfoundland Capital Corp. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Newfoundland Capital Corp. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Newfoundland Capital Corp. Ltd. business.
About Newfoundland Capital Corp. Ltd.
Newfoundland Capital Corporation Limited operates as a radio broadcaster in Canada. The company reaches listeners each week through a variety of formats.
The companys portfolio of radio assets consists of 55 FM and 26 AM broadcast licences. Most of its stations are accessible via the Internet, allowing listeners the flexibility to tune in to its stations at any time from anywhere.
The company, in March 2008, re-launched two stations in Alberta, CIQX-FM in Calgary as XL103-FM, and CKRA-FM in Edmonton as Capital-FM. Both feature Classic Hits from the 60s, 70s, and 80s.
The company, in June 2008, launched three new FM stations in Fort McMurray, Alberta, and in Kentville and Sydney, Nova Scotia. The formats are Classic Rock for Fort McMurray and Kentville while the Sydney station plays Top 40 music.
The company, in July 2008, purchased remaining 50% interest in Metro Radio Group Inc. Metro Radio Group Inc. operates CKUL-FM in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
The company, in July 2008, announced that it had an agreement to exchange radio stations with Rogers Broadcasting Limited (a Division of Rogers Communications Inc. RCI.A and RCI.B). The company would exchange its AM broadcast licence in Halifax, Nova Scotia and receive in return Rogers AM licence in Sudbury, Ontario. In November 2008, the CRTC approved these applications.
In July 2008, CRTC approved the companys application for a new FM repeating signal in Pincher Creek, Alberta. This was on-air in January 2009.
In December 2008, CRTC approved the companys application to convert an AM signal to FM in Athabasca, Alberta.
In January 2009, the company received CRTC approval for four new FM repeater licences. These would allow the company to broadcast the two FM stations in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to two new communities in the same province.
Newfoundland Capital Corporation Limited was founded in 1949.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NEWFOUNDLAND CAPITAL CORP. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NEWFOUNDLAND CAPITAL CORP. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NEWFOUNDLAND CAPITAL CORP. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NEWFOUNDLAND CAPITAL CORP. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NEWFOUNDLAND CAPITAL CORP. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Newfoundland Capital Corp. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Newfoundland Capital Corp. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Newfoundland Capital Corp. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Newfoundland Capital Corp. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Newfoundland Capital Corp. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. NEWFOUNDLAND CAPITAL CORP. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NEWFOUNDLAND CAPITAL CORP. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NEWFOUNDLAND CAPITAL CORP. LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NEWFOUNDLAND CAPITAL CORP. LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NEWFOUNDLAND CAPITAL CORP. LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NEWFOUNDLAND CAPITAL CORP. LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Newfoundland Capital Corp. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Newfoundland Capital Corp. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Newfoundland Capital Corp. Ltd. Major Shareholders
Newfoundland Capital Corp. Ltd. History
Newfoundland Capital Corp. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Newfoundland Capital Corp. Ltd. Offices and Representations
Newfoundland Capital Corp. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Newfoundland Capital Corp. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Newfoundland Capital Corp. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Newfoundland Capital Corp. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Newfoundland Capital Corp. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Newfoundland Capital Corp. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Newfoundland Capital Corp. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Newfoundland Capital Corp. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Newfoundland Capital Corp. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Newfoundland Capital Corp. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Newfoundland Capital Corp. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Newfoundland Capital Corp. Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?