- The report contains detailed information about Net Serviços de Comunicação that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Net Serviços de Comunicação. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Net Serviços de Comunicação financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Net Serviços de Comunicação competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Net Serviços de Comunicação business.
About Net Serviços de Comunicação
Net Servicos de Comunicacao S.A. operates as a multiservice company in the pay-television and broadband Internet industries in Brazil.
As of December 31, 2009, the company had 3.7 million pay-television connected subscribers in 93 locations in Brazil, including in Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro. The company provides cable modem Internet access in Brazil through its NET Vírtua service, which had 2.9 million subscribers as of December 31, 2009.
The company also provides fixed line telephony through its NET Fone through Embratel Participacoes S.A., (Embratel) service, which had 2.6 million subscribers as of December 31, 2009. As of December 31, 2009, its network of coaxial and fiber-optic cable covered approximately 61,000 kilometers and passed approximately 10.8 million homes of which approximately 7.8 million belong to high and middle income classes and approximately 79% of such network had two-way communication capability.
The companys principal services include pay-television and pay-per-view programming under the NET brand name, digital cable under the NET Digital brand name, high-definition cable television combined with digital video recorder under the NET Digital HD MAX brand name, broadband Internet service under the NET Vírtua brand name and fixed line telephony service under the NET Fone Via Embratel brand name.
The company offers its customers pay-television services and programming, as well as high bandwidth services, such as its broadband Internet services and telephony services. The company offers triple play, a bundle of cable television, broadband Internet and fixed line telephony services. As of December 31, 2009, the company had 3.7 million pay-television subscribers, 2.9 million broadband Internet subscribers and 2.6 million fixed line telephony subscribers.
The company offers its pay-television services through the NET brand name using its cable television network and through MMDS. It operates in 93 cities in Brazil, including Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Belo Horizonte, Porto Alegre, Recife, Brasília, Goinia, Curitiba and Florianopolis.
The company offers its pay-television service through various programming packages that provide its customers with various price points and channel selection. It divides its packages into three categories, including top, which includes the Total and Família packages; intermediate, which includes the Atualidade, Estilo and Diversao packages; and basic, which is represented by the Compacto package.
The company offers digital cable services to its subscribers in 43 cities under the NET Digital brand name. Its digital cable services carry more channels than its analog programming packages. In addition, digital cable allows for broadcasting and enables the company to offer near video-on-demand, a service that offers movies at multiple times in short intervals. The company offers high-definition cable television services under the NET Digital HD MAX brand name.
The companys programming packages include the programming the company purchase, as well as other channels that the company is required to provide. These required channels include free broadcast television stations available in the service area in which a subscriber resides and government public service channels that are available nationwide.
In addition to the programming packages, the company also offers pay-per-view alternatives. These include various sporting events, musical concerts by national and international artists, and movies. The sporting events include broadcast rights to the Brazilian Soccer Championship and certain State Soccer Championships, such as the São Paulo Soccer Championship.
The company has a programming agreement with Net Brasil S.A., or Net Brasil, whereby it obtains all of it programming from Brazilian sources through Net Brasil and all international content from sources outside of Brazil, for its own account and benefit.
The company has a licensing agreement with Net Brasil, whereby Net Brasil grants it the right to use the NET brand name.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NET SERVIçOS DE COMUNICAçãO COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NET SERVIçOS DE COMUNICAçãO BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NET SERVIçOS DE COMUNICAçãO SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NET SERVIçOS DE COMUNICAçãO FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NET SERVIçOS DE COMUNICAçãO COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Net Serviços de Comunicação Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Net Serviços de Comunicação and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Net Serviços de Comunicação and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Net Serviços de Comunicação Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Net Serviços de Comunicação Industry Position Analysis
6. NET SERVIçOS DE COMUNICAçãO NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NET SERVIçOS DE COMUNICAçãO EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NET SERVIçOS DE COMUNICAçãO ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. BRAZIL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NET SERVIçOS DE COMUNICAçãO IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NET SERVIçOS DE COMUNICAçãO PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NET SERVIçOS DE COMUNICAçãO VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Net Serviços de Comunicação Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Net Serviços de Comunicação Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Net Serviços de Comunicação Major Shareholders
Net Serviços de Comunicação History
Net Serviços de Comunicação Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Net Serviços de Comunicação Offices and Representations
Net Serviços de Comunicação SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Net Serviços de Comunicação Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Net Serviços de Comunicação Capital Market Snapshot
Net Serviços de Comunicação Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Net Serviços de Comunicação Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Net Serviços de Comunicação Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Net Serviços de Comunicação Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Net Serviços de Comunicação 1-year Stock Charts
Net Serviços de Comunicação 5-year Stock Charts
Net Serviços de Comunicação vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Net Serviços de Comunicação vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Net Serviços de Comunicação Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?