- The report contains detailed information about Mondo TV SpA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Mondo TV SpA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Mondo TV SpA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Mondo TV SpA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Mondo TV SpA business.
About Mondo TV SpA
Mondo TV S.p.A., together with its subsidiaries, produces and distributes animated television series, as well as full-length feature films for TV and film markets. It creates and distributes animated cartoons that include The Jungle Book, Sandokan and Jesus, A Kingdom Without Frontiers as well as full-length animated features, such as Pocahontas, The Legend of Titanic, and Robin Hood. The company also distributes some Japanese animated series in Italy, as well as in various Spanish-speaking countries. Its other activities include publishing stickers and sticker albums; publishing Mondo Japan, a magazine specializing in Japanese cartoons; operating in the Italian video and DVD market, distributing titles forming part of Mondo TV's library, as well as purchasing live and animation products from third parties; operating in the film distribution market, handling both the companys and third-party titles; producing and co-producing animated television series for French television channels; exploiting company-owned musical rights in Germany; selling television rights for companys library titles in Spain, Portugal, and South America; and providing a digital terrestrial channel using companys library titles. The company was founded in 1964 and is based in Rome, Italy.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MONDO TV SPA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MONDO TV SPA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MONDO TV SPA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MONDO TV SPA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MONDO TV SPA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Mondo TV SpA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Mondo TV SpA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Mondo TV SpA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Mondo TV SpA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Mondo TV SpA Industry Position Analysis
6. MONDO TV SPA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MONDO TV SPA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MONDO TV SPA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ITALY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MONDO TV SPA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MONDO TV SPA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MONDO TV SPA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Mondo TV SpA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Mondo TV SpA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Mondo TV SpA Major Shareholders
Mondo TV SpA History
Mondo TV SpA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Mondo TV SpA Offices and Representations
Mondo TV SpA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Mondo TV SpA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Mondo TV SpA Capital Market Snapshot
Mondo TV SpA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Mondo TV SpA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Mondo TV SpA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Mondo TV SpA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Mondo TV SpA 1-year Stock Charts
Mondo TV SpA 5-year Stock Charts
Mondo TV SpA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Mondo TV SpA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Mondo TV SpA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?