- The report contains detailed information about The Mission Marketing Group plc, that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for The Mission Marketing Group plc,. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The The Mission Marketing Group plc, financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes The Mission Marketing Group plc, competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of The Mission Marketing Group plc, business.
About The Mission Marketing Group plc,
The Mission Marketing Group plc, through its subsidiaries, provides marketing, advertising, and business communications services in the United Kingdom. It operates in five segments: Branding and Advertising, Digital and On-line, Learning and Events, Media, and Public Relations. The Branding and Advertising segment offers TV, radio, poster, and national and regional press campaigns spanning traditional off-line media and online platforms, as well as delivers business and marketing consultancy, design and packaging, and creative and production services. The Digital and On-line segment engages in a range of media, marketing, and communication activities. The Learning and Events segment offers event services primarily for service clients in the luxury goods, fashion, and oil and gas sectors. The Media segment provides various media advertising platforms. The Public Relations offers services for the clients in consumer food and drink, environmental, and public sector. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. THE MISSION MARKETING GROUP PLC, COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. THE MISSION MARKETING GROUP PLC, BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. THE MISSION MARKETING GROUP PLC, SWOT ANALYSIS
4. THE MISSION MARKETING GROUP PLC, FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. THE MISSION MARKETING GROUP PLC, COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. The Mission Marketing Group plc, Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of The Mission Marketing Group plc, and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of The Mission Marketing Group plc, and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. The Mission Marketing Group plc, Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. The Mission Marketing Group plc, Industry Position Analysis
6. THE MISSION MARKETING GROUP PLC, NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. THE MISSION MARKETING GROUP PLC, EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. THE MISSION MARKETING GROUP PLC, ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. THE MISSION MARKETING GROUP PLC, IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. THE MISSION MARKETING GROUP PLC, PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. THE MISSION MARKETING GROUP PLC, VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
The Mission Marketing Group plc, Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
The Mission Marketing Group plc, Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
The Mission Marketing Group plc, Major Shareholders
The Mission Marketing Group plc, History
The Mission Marketing Group plc, Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
The Mission Marketing Group plc, Offices and Representations
The Mission Marketing Group plc, SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
The Mission Marketing Group plc, Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
The Mission Marketing Group plc, Capital Market Snapshot
The Mission Marketing Group plc, Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
The Mission Marketing Group plc, Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
The Mission Marketing Group plc, Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
The Mission Marketing Group plc, Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
The Mission Marketing Group plc, 1-year Stock Charts
The Mission Marketing Group plc, 5-year Stock Charts
The Mission Marketing Group plc, vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
The Mission Marketing Group plc, vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
The Mission Marketing Group plc, Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?