- The report contains detailed information about Metropole Television M6 that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Metropole Television M6. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Metropole Television M6 financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Metropole Television M6 competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Metropole Television M6 business.
About Metropole Television M6
Metropole Television M6 provides a range of multimedia products and services. The company operates as an advertising agency; involves in film and TV production; and produces audiovisual works, programs, and music magazines for the M6 TV network.
The company operates in the music, newsstand publications, books and magazine publishing, and event organizing markets. Its audiovisual rights business operates in the movie rights distribution market, throughout their operating cycle, to the general public (cinema, selling of physical and dematerialized videos) and subsequently to professionals (distribution of the rights portfolio to nationwide free-to-air and pay channels and international distribution). Its three music channels include M6 Music Hits, M6 Music Black, and M6 Music Rock.
The company also engages in the distance distribution of consumer goods, through two main entities: Mistergooddeeal.com, a multi-specialist e-commerce Web site (household appliances, furniture, sound and image, computers, DIY, and gardening), and Home Shopping Service, a home shopping player operating multi-channel distribution, in particular through M6 Boutique, a channel, sending catalogues, operating a Web site, and opening points of sale.
The company's interactivity business, based on M6 Web, operates on various technological devices that can be used to either improve interactivity between company channels and their viewers (games and attending shows), or extend the viewers experience on other media, by putting into place convergence platforms (channel Web sites, thematic internet portals, such as teva.fr, deco.fr, clubic.com, turbo.fr, m6replay.fr, and catch-up TV Web site) or provide community or service Web sites (wideo.fr , habbo.fr, and achetezfacile.com). In addition, the interactivity business manages the MVNO (mobile virtual network operator) license. The company also owns a football club.
Metropole Television M6 was incorporated in 1986.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. METROPOLE TELEVISION M6 COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. METROPOLE TELEVISION M6 BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. METROPOLE TELEVISION M6 SWOT ANALYSIS
4. METROPOLE TELEVISION M6 FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. METROPOLE TELEVISION M6 COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Metropole Television M6 Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Metropole Television M6 and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Metropole Television M6 and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Metropole Television M6 Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Metropole Television M6 Industry Position Analysis
6. METROPOLE TELEVISION M6 NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. METROPOLE TELEVISION M6 EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. METROPOLE TELEVISION M6 ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. FRANCE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. METROPOLE TELEVISION M6 IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. METROPOLE TELEVISION M6 PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. METROPOLE TELEVISION M6 VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Metropole Television M6 Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Metropole Television M6 Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Metropole Television M6 Major Shareholders
Metropole Television M6 History
Metropole Television M6 Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Metropole Television M6 Offices and Representations
Metropole Television M6 SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Metropole Television M6 Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Metropole Television M6 Capital Market Snapshot
Metropole Television M6 Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Metropole Television M6 Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Metropole Television M6 Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Metropole Television M6 Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Metropole Television M6 1-year Stock Charts
Metropole Television M6 5-year Stock Charts
Metropole Television M6 vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Metropole Television M6 vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Metropole Television M6 Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?