- The report contains detailed information about Media Prima Bhd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Media Prima Bhd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Media Prima Bhd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Media Prima Bhd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Media Prima Bhd business.
About Media Prima Bhd
Media Prima Berhad operates as an investment holding company in Malaysia. The companys principal activities include commercial television and radio broadcasting, general media advertising, sale of programme rights, sale of videos, cable and laser rights and other trading inventories; and the provision of production, event management and other industry related services.
The company has a diversified interest in both the electronic (TV and radio) and print media apart from content development, event management and outdoor advertising.
TV3: TV3 operates as a free-to-air (FTA) TV network. Its programmes include Anugerah Bintang Popular, Anugerah Skrin TV3, Mentor, Anugerah Juara Lagu and Sembilu Kasih.
8TV: 8TV is owned and operated by Metropolitan TV Sdn Bhd, a subsidiary of the company.
ntv7: ntv7 operates as a FTA station. Its portfolio includes wholesome family and entertainment programmes and varied content. ntv7 is targeted towards the urban and English speaking viewers.
TV9: TV9 offers current affairs and entertainment programming with a reach of 7 million viewers in Peninsular Malaysia. TV9 is owned and operated by Ch-9 Media Sdn Bhd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the company.
TV3 Network Limited, Ghana: TV3 Network Ltd (TV3 Ghana) is a broadcasting station outside Malaysia. TV3 Ghana reaches out to an average 3 million viewers during prime time.
Fly FM: The Company acquired Perintis Layar Sdn Bhd, the holding company of Max Airplay Sdn Bhd (Max), in the year 2005. Max has been awarded the right to manage, operate and maintain a radio station by Malaysia Airports (Sepang) Sdn Bhd.
Hot FM: Synchrosound Studio Sdn Bhd, the license owner of Hot FM, was acquired by MPB on 30 December 2005. It is aimed at young urban Malay listeners with a tagline Lebih Hangat Daripada Biasa.
Grand Brilliance Sdn Bhd: Grand Brilliance Sdn Bhd (GBSB) operates as a content production company. It is also involved in the distribution of selected foreign-made films in Malaysia. GBSB is also responsible for the international marketing and distribution of all Media Prima content.
Tiga Events Sdn Bhd: Tiga Events Sdn Bhd is the events management arm of the company. It supports the companys media assets, offering integrated media solutions to advertisers by combining events with its sister companies in the print and electronic media.
The New Straits Times Press (Malaysia) Berhad: The New Straits Times Press (Malaysia) Berhad (NSTP) operates as a publisher in Malaysia. The NSTP Group's publications include New Straits Times, Berita Harian, The Malay Mail, Harian Metro. Its Sunday editions include the New Sunday Times, Berita Minggu, Sunday Mail and Metro Ahad respectively.
On March 26, 2009, Six broadcasters from the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) have come together to form an alliance, aimed to collaborate on content, sales and marketing, and technology. The SMART Alliance, spearheaded by MediaCorp Pte Ltd., includes ABS-CBN Holdings Corp., Bangkok Broadcasting & Television Company Limited, International Media Corp, Media Nusantara Citra Tbk, Media Prima Bhd.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MEDIA PRIMA BHD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MEDIA PRIMA BHD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MEDIA PRIMA BHD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MEDIA PRIMA BHD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MEDIA PRIMA BHD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Media Prima Bhd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Media Prima Bhd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Media Prima Bhd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Media Prima Bhd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Media Prima Bhd Industry Position Analysis
6. MEDIA PRIMA BHD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MEDIA PRIMA BHD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MEDIA PRIMA BHD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. MALAYSIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MEDIA PRIMA BHD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MEDIA PRIMA BHD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MEDIA PRIMA BHD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Media Prima Bhd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Media Prima Bhd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Media Prima Bhd Major Shareholders
Media Prima Bhd History
Media Prima Bhd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Media Prima Bhd Offices and Representations
Media Prima Bhd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Media Prima Bhd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Media Prima Bhd Capital Market Snapshot
Media Prima Bhd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Media Prima Bhd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Media Prima Bhd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Media Prima Bhd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Media Prima Bhd 1-year Stock Charts
Media Prima Bhd 5-year Stock Charts
Media Prima Bhd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Media Prima Bhd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Media Prima Bhd Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?