- The report contains detailed information about MDC Partners Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for MDC Partners Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The MDC Partners Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes MDC Partners Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of MDC Partners Inc. business.
About MDC Partners Inc.
MDC Partners Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides marketing communications and consulting services, including advertising, interactive marketing, direct marketing, database and customer relationship management, sales promotion, corporate communications, market research, corporate identity, design and branding, and other related services to customers worldwide. The company has operating units in the United States, Canada, Europe, and Jamaica.
The company operates in two segments, Strategic Marketing Services and Performance Marketing Services.
Strategic Marketing Services
The Strategic Marketing Services segment generally consists of firms that offer a suite of integrated marketing communication and consulting services, including advertising and media, interactive marketing, direct marketing, public relations, corporate communications, market research, corporate identity and branding, and sales promotion to national and global clients. The Strategic Marketing Services segment comprises the following agencies: Allard Johnson; Attention, Bruce Mau Design; Colle + McVoy; Company C; Crispin Porter + Bogusky; Fletcher Martin; Hello Design; henderson bas; HL Group Partners; kirshenbaum bond senecal + partners; Mono Advertising; Redscout; Skinny NYC; Veritas Communications; VitroRobertson; Yamamoto Moss MacKenzie; Zig; and Zyman Group.
Performance Marketing Services
The Performance Marketing Services segment includes firms that provide consumer insights to satisfy the need for targetable, measurable solutions or means of driving return on marketing investment and growth for regional, national and global clients. The Performance Marketing Services segment comprises following agencies: Accent; Accumark Communications, Bryan Mills Iradesso; Computer Composition; Northstar Research Partners; Onbrand; Source Marketing; and TargetCom.
Marketing Communications Equity
The company owns 49.9% interest in Adrenalina, LLC, which is an agency focused on providing marketing services to the Hispanic market; and its marketing disciplines include advertising, retail and event marketing, and consumer promotions.
The company's major client is Sprint.
The company's major competitors include Omnicom Group Inc.; Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc.; WPP Group plc; Publicis Group SA; and Havas Advertising.
The company was founded in 1980. It was formerly known as MDC Corporation and changed its name to MDC Communications Corporation in 1996. Further, it changed its name to MDC Corporation Inc. in 1999; and to MDC Partners Inc. in 2004.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MDC PARTNERS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MDC PARTNERS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MDC PARTNERS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MDC PARTNERS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MDC PARTNERS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. MDC Partners Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of MDC Partners Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of MDC Partners Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. MDC Partners Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. MDC Partners Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MDC PARTNERS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MDC PARTNERS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MDC PARTNERS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MDC PARTNERS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MDC PARTNERS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MDC PARTNERS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
MDC Partners Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
MDC Partners Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
MDC Partners Inc. Major Shareholders
MDC Partners Inc. History
MDC Partners Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
MDC Partners Inc. Offices and Representations
MDC Partners Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
MDC Partners Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
MDC Partners Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
MDC Partners Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
MDC Partners Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
MDC Partners Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
MDC Partners Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
MDC Partners Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
MDC Partners Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
MDC Partners Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
MDC Partners Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
MDC Partners Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?