- The report contains detailed information about Luminart Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Luminart Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Luminart Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Luminart Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Luminart Corp. business.
About Luminart Corp.
Luminart Corp., a Nevada corporation (the Company) was originally organized in the State of Utah in 1984. The Company is primarily a sales and marketing firm dedicated to the sale of its proprietary Luminite gel, a flexible compound used in the production of Point of Purchase advertising signs. When illuminated, Luminite has the eye catching attractiveness of neon at a fraction of the cost.
The Company's principal product is Luminite gel and the necessary dispensing machines for its application to substrata (customers are not required to use Luminart application machines in order to dispense the gels). On April 30, 1996, the Company was issued a Compound and Method Patent (US # 005512122A) for the Luminite gel and the process by which it is applied onto vinyl. On January 4, 1999, the Company was issued a Compound and Method Patent (Canada # 2,126,104) for the Luminite gel and the process by which it is applied onto vinyl. The Company also has been issued patents in Europe (#93922873.0) and in Australia (#51735/93). The duration of these patents is 17 years.
Luminite is a printing compound and method of producing three-dimensional signs and lettering and Braille reading materials. The printing compound includes an ultraviolet radiation curable resin and a filler mixed with the resin to form a paste. The resin can be an acrylated urethane oligomer or an epoxidized oil. The compound is applied to a substrate manually or by a computer controlled dispensing apparatus. The compound is subjected to ultraviolet radiation to cure quickly allowing for mass production. Luminite is also a bonding agent that adheres to cardboard, paper, vinyl, acrylics, and many types of plastic. It its unpigmented form,: Luminite is translucent and fairly thixotropic. Luminite gel is produced in 19 colors (with the Company working to develop new colors) and packaged in 6.5 ounce plastic tubes for sale to corporate customers.
Luminite is available in four product groups:
LUMINITE BL (Back Lit) was specifically develop for traditional indoor backlit applications. With this material, signs can be created with elevated characters and graphics to produce a unique glow in radiance and brilliance. Signs created with LUMINITE BL have the appearance of neon signs, at approximately one-third the price of comparable neon signs. LUMINITE BL is available in nine standard colors (red, yellow, orange, green, white, pink, teal, ice, and blue).
LUMINITE FL (Front Lit) is available in the seventh standard fluorescent colors (red, yellow, orange, green, white, pink, and blue) and is used to enhance new and existing printed materials.
LUMINITE TACTILE was developed solely to create Braille characters. It is available in neutral see-through material, which can be applied on existing signage.
LUMINITE CRYSTAL was specifically assigned for traditional indoor/outdoor backlit applications. The Crystal Series is available in the same colors as LUMINITE BL.
SYSTEM 4000 is a computer automated Luminite dispensing system utilizing industry standard Cartesian Robotic Technology coupled with the liquid/gel dispensing system. The work surface is 4' by 4' with expansion capability to a maximum of the 12'. The system includes a custom-designed ultraviolet curing chamber, pen plotting capabilities, and vinyl cutting tools.
The Signature Series was an entry level Luminite dispensing system designed and priced to appeal to smaller sign manufacturers. It could also be used in conjunction with a SYSTEM 4000 to create special effects. The Signature Series was sold with a custom work station, an integrated light table, pneumatic control system, and a separate 2' x 2' curing chamber. Currently, there are 108 dispensing machines installed throughout the world.
LUNINITE DRAW is a proprietary software program that was developed by the Company to work is a special interface in conjunction with popular sign making software packages to take advantage of all SYSTEM 4000 dispensing systems features. LUMINITE DRAW runs in the Microsoft Windows environment. The Company includes LUMINITE DRAW with every SYSTEM 4000 at no additional charge.
All sales of products are accomplished through the Company's wholly owned subsidiary, Luminart International, Inc., a Nevada corporation. Luminart International, Inc. sells its products to an existing, albeit expanding, market base comprised of approximately 210 customers. This company is presently active in 15 countries worldwide and distributes directly from the Company headquarters from orders placed directly and through the Company's web site, http://www.luminartcorp.com.
Luminart's corporate clients have included Coca-Cola of Spain, Motorola, Wal-Mart, Hudson Bay, Jose Cuervo Tequila and Captain Morgan's Parrot Bay Rum.
On July 25, 2001, the company acquired Rush Street Media Inc., a privately held Illinois corporation (RSMI). RSMI will operate as a separate entity. RSMI is a privately held company that operates the web site http://www.rushstreetmedia.com, RSMI's online other web sites include: Chicago Confidential http://www.chicagoconfidential.com, Left On Rush http://www.leftonrush.com & Chicago Business Today http://www.chicagobusinesstoday.com. RSMI also produces an online radio station-Rush Street Station and iPlex Cinema featuring online films through its exclusive affiliation with Cinema Now.com and Los Angeles based Tri Mark Films.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LUMINART CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LUMINART CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LUMINART CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LUMINART CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LUMINART CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Luminart Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Luminart Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Luminart Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Luminart Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Luminart Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. LUMINART CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LUMINART CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LUMINART CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LUMINART CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LUMINART CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LUMINART CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Luminart Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Luminart Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Luminart Corp. Major Shareholders
Luminart Corp. History
Luminart Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Luminart Corp. Offices and Representations
Luminart Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Luminart Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Luminart Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Luminart Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Luminart Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Luminart Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Luminart Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Luminart Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Luminart Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Luminart Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Luminart Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Luminart Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?