- The report contains detailed information about Lopez Holdings Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Lopez Holdings Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Lopez Holdings Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Lopez Holdings Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Lopez Holdings Corporation business.
About Lopez Holdings Corporation
Benpres Holdings Corp. holds investments in broadcasting and entertainment, telecommunications, power generation and distribution, and real estate development businesses.
Broadcasting and Entertainment
Media: ABS-CBN Broadcasting Corporation provides content and delivery platforms serving Filipino audiences.
Cable: Sky Cable Corporation offers digital cable TV services in the southern Metro Manila cities of Muntinlupa, Paranaque, and Las Pinas. Its digital cable TV services give subscribers onscreen program guides with now and next shows features, and enables them to lock channels with content. Other digital-ready areas in Metro Manila are in Makati, Manila, Mandaluyong, Marikina, Pasay, Pasig, Quezon City, and San Juan. Its digital cable TV also allows for approximately 200 cable channels. In October 2008, it also launched the SkyBroadband service with speeds up to 12mbps. It also launched SkyVoice with long distance rates.
Bayan Telecommunications, Inc. expanded its wireless landline outdoor coverage in 2008, with Bayan Wireless Landine service offered in Metro Manila, Naga, Legaspi, Tacloban, Samar, Davao, lloilo, Cagayan de Oro, and General Santos cities.
Power Generation and Distribution
The company has interests in both power generation and electricity distribution. These interests are managed through First Philippine Holdings Corporations (FPHC) ), which is 43.1% owned by the company, as of December 31, 2008, is a holding company whose main businesses are power and infrastructure. Main companies under FPHC are First Gen Corporation for generation and Manila Electric Company for distribution.
Real Estate Development
Rockwell Land Corporation is in the process of development of a two-tower, high-rise residential project located at the gateway of the 15-hectare Rockwell Center in Makati City. It has approximately 400 special units, including lofts, bi-levels, tri-levels, and the z-lofts or z-shaped units which provide views of both sides of the building.
The Grove by Rockwell is located along the 37-hectare C5 corridor of properties in Pasig City. The Grove offers studios, one- or three-bedroom flats, bi-level loft units, penthouses, and garden units.
The Rockwell Business Center is located within the Meralco compound. It offers 73,000 square meters of office space, with each floor plate spreading 1,900 square meters divisible into halves or quadrants.
Benpres Holdings Corp. was incorporated in 1993.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LOPEZ HOLDINGS CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LOPEZ HOLDINGS CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LOPEZ HOLDINGS CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LOPEZ HOLDINGS CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LOPEZ HOLDINGS CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Lopez Holdings Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Lopez Holdings Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Lopez Holdings Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Lopez Holdings Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Lopez Holdings Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. LOPEZ HOLDINGS CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LOPEZ HOLDINGS CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LOPEZ HOLDINGS CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. PHILIPPINES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LOPEZ HOLDINGS CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LOPEZ HOLDINGS CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LOPEZ HOLDINGS CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Lopez Holdings Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Lopez Holdings Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Lopez Holdings Corporation Major Shareholders
Lopez Holdings Corporation History
Lopez Holdings Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Lopez Holdings Corporation Offices and Representations
Lopez Holdings Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Lopez Holdings Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Lopez Holdings Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Lopez Holdings Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Lopez Holdings Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Lopez Holdings Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Lopez Holdings Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Lopez Holdings Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Lopez Holdings Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Lopez Holdings Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Lopez Holdings Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Lopez Holdings Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?