- The report contains detailed information about Lagardere SCA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Lagardere SCA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Lagardere SCA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Lagardere SCA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Lagardere SCA business.
About Lagardere SCA
Lagardere SCA operates as a media and high technology group. The companys media operating sectors include book publishing, the press, distribution and audiovisual. Its high-tech activities are illustrated by its 14.95% strategic interest in the European company EADS. The company also engages in the communications and aerospace industries.
The companys subsidiary, Hachette Livre, publishes books in three languages: French, Spanish and English. Its focus is on general literature, textbooks and illustrated books. It also publishes booklets to be sold at newsstands.
The companys subsidiary, Hachette Filipacchi Medias, publishes magazine with 260 titles in approximately 41 countries, a circulation of approximately 1 billion copies, and paid advertising of 130,000 pages per year. In France, Hachette Filipacchi Medias also has a daily newspaper and supplement branch and has developed various complementary activities, including a photo and licensing division.
The companys subsidiary, Hachette Distribution Services, facilitates the general publics access to a diverse range of ideas and cultures. Hachette Distribution Services operates the foremost international chain of retail outlets for cultural, multimedia and entertainment products (4,000 stores) under internationally known banner names (such as Relay and Virgin) as well as chains with a strong local identity (Payot, Le Furet du Nord and Inmedio).
The companys subsidiary, Lagardere Active, engages in the business of radio, television and new media. Its radio stations include Europe 1, Europe 2, RFM and 17 stations outside France. Its TV division operates 11 special-interest television channels, among them MCM, Europe 2 TV, Canal J and Gulli, and 16 production companies, including GMT Productions, DEMD Productions and Angel Productions. It is also active in the new-media segment. Lagardere Active also holds 34% of CanalSat.
EADS provides services to civil aviation with Airbus. It is a helicopter manufacturer with Eurocopter. It also engages in the space industry in Europe.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LAGARDERE SCA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LAGARDERE SCA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LAGARDERE SCA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LAGARDERE SCA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LAGARDERE SCA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Lagardere SCA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Lagardere SCA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Lagardere SCA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Lagardere SCA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Lagardere SCA Industry Position Analysis
6. LAGARDERE SCA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LAGARDERE SCA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LAGARDERE SCA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. FRANCE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LAGARDERE SCA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LAGARDERE SCA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LAGARDERE SCA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Lagardere SCA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Lagardere SCA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Lagardere SCA Major Shareholders
Lagardere SCA History
Lagardere SCA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Lagardere SCA Offices and Representations
Lagardere SCA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Lagardere SCA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Lagardere SCA Capital Market Snapshot
Lagardere SCA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Lagardere SCA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Lagardere SCA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Lagardere SCA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Lagardere SCA 1-year Stock Charts
Lagardere SCA 5-year Stock Charts
Lagardere SCA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Lagardere SCA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Lagardere SCA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?