- The report contains detailed information about Kabel Deutschland Holding AG that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Kabel Deutschland Holding AG. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Kabel Deutschland Holding AG financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Kabel Deutschland Holding AG competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Kabel Deutschland Holding AG business.
About Kabel Deutschland Holding AG
Kabel Deutschland Holding AG operates cable television business in Germany. It offers various television and telecommunications services, including basic cable services, premium TV services, broadband Internet access, fixed-line phone, and mobile phone services. The company provides its basic cable services in analog and digital spectrums. The analog cable access offering consists of 32 television channels and 36 radio channels; and the digital cable access offering comprises 107 free television channels and 71 radio channels. It offers basic cable services primarily via individual contracts with customers or collective contracts with landlords, housing associations, and contracts with level 4 network operators. The company also provides various pay TV packages, including 39 channels within 7 genres under the Kabel Digital Home brand name and 42 channels in 9 foreign languages under the Kabel Digital International brand name. In addition, it offers Kabel Digital+, a digital video recorder that allows for the recording of programs to be watched by the customers at their convenience; and broadcasting services for other public and private broadcasters. Further, the company provides broadband Internet access and fixed-line phone services, as well as mobile Internet access and mobile phone services. Additionally, it acts as a reseller for telecommunication products and provides other services to English speaking customers, such as generating phone bills in English. The company was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Unterfoehring, Germany. Kabel Deutschland Holding AG is a subsidiary of Cable Holding S.A.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KABEL DEUTSCHLAND HOLDING AG COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KABEL DEUTSCHLAND HOLDING AG BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KABEL DEUTSCHLAND HOLDING AG SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KABEL DEUTSCHLAND HOLDING AG FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KABEL DEUTSCHLAND HOLDING AG COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Kabel Deutschland Holding AG Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Kabel Deutschland Holding AG and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Kabel Deutschland Holding AG and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Kabel Deutschland Holding AG Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Kabel Deutschland Holding AG Industry Position Analysis
6. KABEL DEUTSCHLAND HOLDING AG NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KABEL DEUTSCHLAND HOLDING AG EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KABEL DEUTSCHLAND HOLDING AG ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GERMANY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KABEL DEUTSCHLAND HOLDING AG IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KABEL DEUTSCHLAND HOLDING AG PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KABEL DEUTSCHLAND HOLDING AG VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Kabel Deutschland Holding AG Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Kabel Deutschland Holding AG Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Kabel Deutschland Holding AG Major Shareholders
Kabel Deutschland Holding AG History
Kabel Deutschland Holding AG Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Kabel Deutschland Holding AG Offices and Representations
Kabel Deutschland Holding AG SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Kabel Deutschland Holding AG Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Kabel Deutschland Holding AG Capital Market Snapshot
Kabel Deutschland Holding AG Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Kabel Deutschland Holding AG Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Kabel Deutschland Holding AG Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Kabel Deutschland Holding AG Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Kabel Deutschland Holding AG 1-year Stock Charts
Kabel Deutschland Holding AG 5-year Stock Charts
Kabel Deutschland Holding AG vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Kabel Deutschland Holding AG vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Kabel Deutschland Holding AG Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?