- The report contains detailed information about Juniper Content Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Juniper Content Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Juniper Content Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Juniper Content Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Juniper Content Corp. business.
About Juniper Content Corp.
Juniper Content Corporation, a media and entertainment company, focuses on branded content services in markets operating in various distribution channels in the United States. The company owns and operates ¡Sorpresa!, the childrens cable television network broadcasting in Spanish. It also provides satellite uplink services for network distribution and production facilities and services for program production.
The companys facilities include soundstages, video and audio recording equipment, video and audio edit suites and uplink capabilities, which enable the real time transmission of content to cable system receivers, direct broadcast satellite (DBS) systems and over-the-air broadcasters that provide programming to viewers nationwide. The company uses its facilities for the production and distribution of ¡Sorpresa!. Programming and also offers its facilities and related services to third parties.
Sorpresa! Television Network and Digital Community
¡Sorpresa! is a childrens cable television network broadcast in Spanish, offering culturally relevant programming for children ages 2 to 17. ¡Sorpresa!s digital community reflects the aggregate of its activities to expand the networks reach beyond traditional cable, broadcast and DBS television to an audience that access ¡Sorpresa! content through Internet, interactive, mobile and other broadband and digital platforms.
Television Distribution: As of December 31, 2008, ¡Sorpresa!s programming was delivered as a stand-alone, twenty-four hour, seven day-a-week television programming network to approximately 1,124,882¡Sorpresa! subscribers in 22 U.S. Hispanic markets and in Puerto Rico.
¡Sorpresa! is distributed over cable television systems through its affiliation agreements with the multiple cable system operators (MSOs). The individual cable systems also determine how ¡Sorpresa! is packaged with other cable programming, in turn determining the number of subscribers to which it is made available. ¡Sorpresa! is either bundled with other program channels in tier services, which are available to tier subscribers who pay additional fees for tier programming, or may be offered as one of a cable systems basic program channels, which are included to all system subscribers who pay for basic cable service. In the U.S. markets, ¡Sorpresa! is offered in Hispanic tier packages. In Puerto Rican markets, ¡Sorpresa! is offered as part of basic cable service.
¡Sorpresa!s primary mode of delivery to viewers is as a television programming channel via digital cable systems. Central to ¡Sorpresa!s distribution as a cable service are its MSO agreements with the six MSOs in the United States: Time Warner Cable; Cox Communications; Comcast; The National Cable Television Cooperative; Cablevision; and Charter Communications. Under the MSO agreements, the company retains the right to sell all in-program advertising, while the local cable system is granted the right to sell and preempt a pre-determined amount of advertising inventory per hour.
In addition to carriage on cable systems, the company has secured carriage on various telephone-based systems that provide distribution similar to that which is offered by cable systems.¡Sorpresa! is carried by Verizon FiOS, the telephone fiberoptic service in the country, which is available in parts of New York, New Jersey and Texas.
Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS)
DBS services provide television programming to approximately 28.4% of television households and Hispanic television households.
¡Sorpresa! produces versions of its program content that are suited for distribution over Internet, mobile and other digital platforms, and offers ¡Sorpresa! content over a number of them. The company has established SorpresaTV.com, where users can download and view selected ¡Sorpresa! short form programs, games, and receive information about the network and its partners in text and video formats in English and Spanish.
¡Sorpresa!s digital community extends the networks reach to Internet, interactive, mobile and other digital and broadband distribution platforms. ¡Sorpresa! content is available through third party multi-platforms, including: MobiTV, the provider of Spanish language video services to Alltel Wireless, AT&T and Sprint; and Brightcove, the broadband video player to SorpresaTV.com.
The company's competitors include Univision and Telemundo and lesser extent, TV Azteca. ¡Sorpresa!
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. JUNIPER CONTENT CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. JUNIPER CONTENT CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. JUNIPER CONTENT CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. JUNIPER CONTENT CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. JUNIPER CONTENT CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Juniper Content Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Juniper Content Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Juniper Content Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Juniper Content Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Juniper Content Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. JUNIPER CONTENT CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. JUNIPER CONTENT CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. JUNIPER CONTENT CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. JUNIPER CONTENT CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. JUNIPER CONTENT CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. JUNIPER CONTENT CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Juniper Content Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Juniper Content Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Juniper Content Corp. Major Shareholders
Juniper Content Corp. History
Juniper Content Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Juniper Content Corp. Offices and Representations
Juniper Content Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Juniper Content Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Juniper Content Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Juniper Content Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Juniper Content Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Juniper Content Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Juniper Content Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Juniper Content Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Juniper Content Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Juniper Content Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Juniper Content Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Juniper Content Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?