- The report contains detailed information about JCDecaux SA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for JCDecaux SA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The JCDecaux SA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes JCDecaux SA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of JCDecaux SA business.
About JCDecaux SA
JCDecaux SA engages in the business of outdoor advertising in Europe. The companys outdoor advertising consists of three principal types of activities that include advertising on billboards (Billboard), advertising on and in public transportation vehicles and stations (Transport), and advertising on street furniture (Street Furniture).
The company designs products, such as bus shelters, free-standing information panels, automatic public toilets, larger format advertising panels, multi-service columns (such as the Morris columns in France), kiosks for flowers or newspapers, public trash bins, benches, citylight panels, public information panels, streetlights, street signage, bicycle racks and shelters, recycling bins for glass, batteries or paper, electronic message boards and interactive computer terminals; develops a coordinated range of street furniture; determines, according to the advertising potential, the amount of advertising space needed to finance a city's street furniture equipment needs; selects advertising locations and positions its products to maximize the impact of advertising; offers a mix of advertising and public service products.
The company designs multi-functional street furniture (bus shelters and multi-service columns that integrate a public phone, an automatic public toilet or a point-of-sale transportation ticket vending machine) that blends in with the city landscape, and reduces street clutter.
Street furniture contracts require it to supply products, which contain advertising space, such as bus shelters, free-standing information panels, and columns; and may also require it to supply and install non-advertising products, such as benches, public trash bins, electronic message boards or street signage.
The companys billboard offering includes a range of products, with general coverage packages offering advertisers a true mass media audience covering a geographic area, and more specific packages that offer contact with an audience having certain demographic or socio-economic characteristics. The neon sign advertising business is located principally in France, but it is also developing this business in other countries, such as Spain, Portugal, Poland, Hungary, and Belgium.
The companys billboards appear prominently near the principal commuter routes of cities and their suburbs and permit advertisers to reach audience. Its billboard networks are situated in various locations in terms of visibility in major cities, such as Paris, London, Brussels, Vienna, Madrid, and Lisbon; and offer advertisers territorial coverage in each country.
The companys billboard activities also include illuminated advertising, consisting essentially of the creation and installation of large-format neon signs. It also offers wall wrap advertising. It operates in 17 countries, with 148 neon signs, the company covers the major European capitals and in Asia, as well as Central Europe.
As of December 31, 2004, the company had 196,500 advertising faces in 25 European countries (in approximately 3,000 European cities) and 4 Asia-Pacific countries (Thailand, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Australia). As of the same date, it had approximately 51,300 large format billboard faces in France.
As of December 31, 2004, the company had installed approximately 3,800 Vitrines in France, approximately 250 in the United Kingdom and approximately 700 spread over 9 other European markets, mainly in Belgium, Sweden, the Netherlands, Spain, and Portugal.
In the United Kingdom, the company has developed a billboard technology called Chameleon, which makes it possible to put up two different displays, night and day, on a single back-lit structure
Sales: The company markets its billboard network under the Avenir trademark in France and Spain, under the JCDecaux trademark in the United Kingdom, Ireland, the Netherlands and various other European countries, under the Gewista trademark in Austria, under the Europlakat trademark in Central Europe, under the Belgoposter trademark in Belgium, and under the IGPDecaux trademark in Italy.
JCDecaux One Stop Shop, a subsidiary that specializes i
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. JCDECAUX SA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. JCDECAUX SA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. JCDECAUX SA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. JCDECAUX SA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. JCDECAUX SA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. JCDecaux SA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of JCDecaux SA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of JCDecaux SA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. JCDecaux SA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. JCDecaux SA Industry Position Analysis
6. JCDECAUX SA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. JCDECAUX SA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. JCDECAUX SA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. FRANCE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. JCDECAUX SA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. JCDECAUX SA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. JCDECAUX SA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
JCDecaux SA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
JCDecaux SA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
JCDecaux SA Major Shareholders
JCDecaux SA History
JCDecaux SA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
JCDecaux SA Offices and Representations
JCDecaux SA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
JCDecaux SA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
JCDecaux SA Capital Market Snapshot
JCDecaux SA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
JCDecaux SA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
JCDecaux SA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
JCDecaux SA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
JCDecaux SA 1-year Stock Charts
JCDecaux SA 5-year Stock Charts
JCDecaux SA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
JCDecaux SA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
JCDecaux SA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?