- The report contains detailed information about Insignia Systems Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Insignia Systems Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Insignia Systems Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Insignia Systems Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Insignia Systems Inc. business.
About Insignia Systems Inc.
Insignia Systems, Inc. markets in-store advertising products, programs and services to retailers and consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers.
Insignias POPSign Program
Insignias POPSign program is an in-store, shelf-edge, point-of-purchase advertising program that enables manufacturers to deliver product-specific messages in designs and formats that have been pre-approved and supported by participating retailers. Insignia POPSigns deliver vital product selling information from manufacturers, such as product uses and features, nutritional information, advertising tag lines and product images. The company collects and organizes the data from manufacturers and retailers, then formats, prints and delivers the signs to retailers for distribution and display. Store personnel place the signs at the shelf for two-week display cycles.
The Impulse Retail System and SIGNright Sign System
The company sells laser printable cardstocks and label supplies in various sizes and colors that are used to include pre-printed artwork, such as a retailers logo.
Stylus is a PC-based software application used by retailers to produce signs, labels, and posters. The Stylus software allows retailers to create signs, labels and posters by manually entering the information or by importing information from a database.
Laser Printer and Vinyl Label Supplies
The company provides an offering of laser printable cardstock and vinyl labels to retailers for their in-store signage and shelf-edge product information needs. Products include adhesive and non-adhesive supplies in a variety of colors, sizes and weights.
Marketing and Sales
The company directly markets the Insignia POPSign program to food and drug manufacturers and retailers. It sells cardstock and supplies related to these systems to the U.S. and international customers. The company markets its Stylus software in the United States and internationally primarily through resellers that integrate Stylus as an Open Database Connectivity design and publishing component into their retail data and information management software applications.
The companys customers include Valassis and General Mills, Inc.
The company competes with News America Marketing In-Store, Inc.
Insignia Systems, Inc. was founded in 1990.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INSIGNIA SYSTEMS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INSIGNIA SYSTEMS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INSIGNIA SYSTEMS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INSIGNIA SYSTEMS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INSIGNIA SYSTEMS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Insignia Systems Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Insignia Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Insignia Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Insignia Systems Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Insignia Systems Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INSIGNIA SYSTEMS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INSIGNIA SYSTEMS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INSIGNIA SYSTEMS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INSIGNIA SYSTEMS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INSIGNIA SYSTEMS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INSIGNIA SYSTEMS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Insignia Systems Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Insignia Systems Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Insignia Systems Inc. Major Shareholders
Insignia Systems Inc. History
Insignia Systems Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Insignia Systems Inc. Offices and Representations
Insignia Systems Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Insignia Systems Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Insignia Systems Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Insignia Systems Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Insignia Systems Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Insignia Systems Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Insignia Systems Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Insignia Systems Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Insignia Systems Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Insignia Systems Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Insignia Systems Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Insignia Systems Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?