- The report contains detailed information about iMedia International Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for iMedia International Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The iMedia International Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes iMedia International Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of iMedia International Inc. business.
About iMedia International Inc.
iMedia International, Inc., a digital media company, through its subsidiaries, publishes interactive, digital, and multimedia publications on CD-ROM and DVD-ROMs. The Company markets and produces various special edition digital publications and custom promotional discs for various corporate clients.
The Company also distributes Hollywood Previews Entertainment iMagazine, an interactive digital magazine (also called an iMagazine) on CD-ROM that features movie previews, video games, and television previews, plus interviews with stars, behind the scenes videos, music soundtracks and music videos, Hollywood fashion and style, and other entertainment news. Hollywood Previews Entertainment iMagazine is used primarily to showcase the Companys proprietary digital publishing system capabilities. The Companys technical solutions include digital video, digital audio, digital optical discs (CD and DVD-ROM), e-mail broadcasts, PodCasts and the Internet.
The Companys publications are distributed in various methods, including insertions in metropolitan newspapers, insertions in magazines and periodicals, hand-outs using targeted street teams, at movie theater box offices, in back-end fulfillment and packaging, or via direct mail to consumers.
The Company's proprietary brands consist mainly of Hollywood Previews Entertainment iMagazine. In addition to Hollywood Previews Entertainment iMagazine, the Company has created prototypes or is in development of prototypes for the following other digital publications: Travel Previews iMagazine; Fashion Previews iMagazine; Stock Previews iMagazine; Auto Previews iMagazine; and Sports Scene iMagazine. The Company's target markets include Entertainment, Finance, Travel and Direct Response marketing.
Custom Digital Media Solutions
The Company also engages in the sale of custom digital media solutions, such as custom, interactive promotional CD-ROMs and DVD-ROMs for Fortune 100 clients. The Company intends to offer additional services as a component of its custom digital media solutions which may include follow-up marketing programs that are bundled as part of its digital solutions programs. The solutions may include instant messaging, call center support, and advanced e-mail and voice cast technologies. The Company's customers include American Express, Nissan, Jeep Chrysler, NBC Television Network, FX Networks, General Motors, Johnson & Johnson, Warner Bros. Television, Mazda USA and others.
The Company primarily conducts B2B operations. It provides pre-production and production services, and from replication and manufacturing.
Production Services: These include Pre Production and Production; Video and Photography; CD and DVD Authoring; Media Consulting; Graphic Design; Data Collection and Analysis; Data Sales; Video and Voice Casting; Call Center Support; Sweepstakes Management; Distribution; and Content Creation.
Replication: This includes CD and DVD Replication; CD and DVD Packaging; and Project Specific Printing.
The Company operates using various operating divisions and wholly owned subsidiaries. The Companys main operating unit is iMedia U.S LLC, a California limited liability company. It also does some business under another wholly owned subsidiary Hollywood Previews, Inc., a California Corporation.
iMedia U.S. LLCs divisions include:
Newspaper Syndication Division Markets and develops custom branded interactive digital iMagazines. The Company's newspaper syndication division publishes Hollywood Previews Entertainment iMagazine and has developed other branded titles that it looks to integrate into its newspaper syndication partnerships.
Business-to-Business Divisions- Markets and develops custom digital media solutions to the general marketplace. This division is sub-divided into the following various industry vertical sectors. These include clients like American Express, the Irvine Company and Johnson & Johnson.
Entertainment Sector- Markets custom digital media solutions to broadcasters and television networks. These include clients, such as NBC Television, Warner Bros., Cirque du Soleil and FX Networks.
Automotive Sector- Markets custom digital media solution to the automotive industry. These include clients, such as Jeep Chrysler, General Motors, and Mazda.
Direct Response Marketing Division- markets digital media solutions to the direct-to-consumer marketing industry.
Travel and Leisure Sector- Markets digital media solutions to the travel industry. Clients include Costco Travel, Mesquite Resorts and Wynn Hotel and Casino.
Finance and Public Company Sector- Markets digital media solutions to public companies.
Internet Solutions and Destination Websites- The Company has developed its first destination website at ww.hollywoodpreviews.com. The website exploits the content available and produced for the Hollywood Previews iMagazine, its wireless distribution and future television programming.
Hollywood Previews is the Companys future destination websites. The Company intends to create new destination sites for various vertical markets and/or proprietary brands which are under development.
In addition to its Hollywood Previews website, the Company intends to launch The Academy, an online community similar to MySpace.com, that would allow users interested in films, art and music to post music, video and short films, and which would be promoted and linked using its Hollywood Previews Entertainment iMagazine.
The Company serve sin Canada, the United Kingdom; and Australia. It intends to expand in to Japan; Western Europe; China; South America; and India.
Internet Competition: The Company identifies competition from AOL and Yahoo!
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. IMEDIA INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. IMEDIA INTERNATIONAL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. IMEDIA INTERNATIONAL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. IMEDIA INTERNATIONAL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. IMEDIA INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. iMedia International Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of iMedia International Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of iMedia International Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. iMedia International Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. iMedia International Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. IMEDIA INTERNATIONAL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. IMEDIA INTERNATIONAL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. IMEDIA INTERNATIONAL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. IMEDIA INTERNATIONAL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. IMEDIA INTERNATIONAL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. IMEDIA INTERNATIONAL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
iMedia International Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
iMedia International Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
iMedia International Inc. Major Shareholders
iMedia International Inc. History
iMedia International Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
iMedia International Inc. Offices and Representations
iMedia International Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
iMedia International Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
iMedia International Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
iMedia International Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
iMedia International Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
iMedia International Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
iMedia International Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
iMedia International Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
iMedia International Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
iMedia International Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
iMedia International Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
iMedia International Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?