- The report contains detailed information about IFSA Strongman, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for IFSA Strongman, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The IFSA Strongman, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes IFSA Strongman, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of IFSA Strongman, Inc. business.
About IFSA Strongman, Inc.
IFSA Strongman, Inc. operates as an integrated media, entertainment and athlete representation company. The company engages in the development, production and marketing of television programs, and live events as well as licensing and sale of branded consumer products.
The company operates in three segments: The World Governing Body; Athlete Management Division; and Commercial Division.
The World Governing Body
The World Governing Body is created to govern the strongman sport worldwide with national member federations in approximately 30 countries.
The International Federation of Strength Athletes was formed as a governing body for international strongman events. The International Federation of Strength Athletes became an accepted and influential governing body by participants in the strongman sport worldwide.
The company has entered into agreements with various national strongman federations in approximately 30 countries, which mandate the national member federations would follow the WGB's charter, implement its rules & regulations in their respective countries and be recognized to act as legitimate governing bodies in their regions.
The WGB has implemented a health policy that includes mandatory medical examinations for all athletes competing in international level plus drug testing. The WGB maintains a list of qualified strongman referees for various levels of competition. It also regulates the rules of the strongman sport and disciplines, including specifications for equipment with which world records are ratified by the WGB. Finally, the WGB maintains a worldwide strongman athlete ranking through a points system, and designs each year's competition calendar and the qualification pyramid for top title events.
Athlete Management Division
Athlete Management Division represents and manages strongman athletes through various commercial representation contracts.
The Athlete Management Division (AMD) signed contracts with 88 strongman athletes from approximately 30 countries. AMD represents these athletes in commercial dealings related to their sports personalities. AMD also controls image and other rights of these athletes, and earns a commission from major proportion of commercial contracts, appearance fees and prize monies earned by the contracted athletes.
Commercial Division organizes international strongman competitions and handles the television production, sales and marketing operations, merchandising and the licensing of the IFSA brand. The Commercial Division is responsible for the following main activities:
Event Deals: Event Deals identifying and contracting event promoters for the main international events organized by the company. In a typical contract, the event promoter organizes the venue; ticket sales and local marketing and public relations, whereas it would organize the logistics, television production, floor management and the competition.
TV Production: The company produces a television series called IFSA Strongman for international distribution. The format for the series is 13 half hour episodes. In 2005, the series was produced in a strategic partnership with Octagon CSI, employing up to the minute entertainment style presentation, photography and in-vision graphics.
TV Distribution: The company has licensed Octagon CSI, in the United Kingdom, to distribute the IFSA Strongman television series worldwide.
Sponsorship Acquisition: The company targets sponsorship revenues in three main categories: broadcast sponsorship, event sponsorship and athlete sponsorship. Sponsorship packages in each category are multi-dimensional in the sense that they each include broadcast, promotional, and live elements. Given the company's control of all key aspects of the strongman platform it has created (athletes, events, venue, equipment, and formats); packages can be created for branding partners with particular needs.
Gaming: 8-bit Ltd. has created a Java-based strongman game for mobile phones using the company's brand, formats and athlete personalities and has been granted worldwide distribution rights.
Licensing: InAphone A/S has been granted a license to the IFSA brand; top IFSA contracted athletes' sports personalities and selected television footage for mobile content distribution worldwide.
Merchandising: The company has created a collection of approximately 50 Stock Keeping Units of strongman clothing that has been used by athletes and officials in major international title events throughout the 2005 strongman season. The company owns the designs and manufactures the clothing in Brazil. The company intends to make this line of clothing available for retail.
The company's competitors include Trans-World International, World-Class Entertainment AB, International AB, and United Strongman Series.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. IFSA STRONGMAN, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. IFSA STRONGMAN, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. IFSA STRONGMAN, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. IFSA STRONGMAN, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. IFSA STRONGMAN, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. IFSA Strongman, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of IFSA Strongman, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of IFSA Strongman, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. IFSA Strongman, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. IFSA Strongman, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. IFSA STRONGMAN, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. IFSA STRONGMAN, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. IFSA STRONGMAN, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. IFSA STRONGMAN, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. IFSA STRONGMAN, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. IFSA STRONGMAN, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
IFSA Strongman, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
IFSA Strongman, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
IFSA Strongman, Inc. Major Shareholders
IFSA Strongman, Inc. History
IFSA Strongman, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
IFSA Strongman, Inc. Offices and Representations
IFSA Strongman, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
IFSA Strongman, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
IFSA Strongman, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
IFSA Strongman, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
IFSA Strongman, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
IFSA Strongman, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
IFSA Strongman, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
IFSA Strongman, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
IFSA Strongman, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
IFSA Strongman, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
IFSA Strongman, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
IFSA Strongman, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?