- The report contains detailed information about i-Level Media Group, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for i-Level Media Group, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The i-Level Media Group, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes i-Level Media Group, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of i-Level Media Group, Inc. business.
About i-Level Media Group, Inc.
i-level Media Group Incorporated, a development stage company, through its wholly-owned subsidiary, i-Level SoftComm (Shanghai) Company, Ltd. (i-level SoftComm), engages in selling out-of-home video advertising timeslots on a network of flat-panel video advertising display units installed in taxis operated in China. The company has ADUs installed in a total of approximately 4,000 taxis operating in Shanghai.
The companys ADUs are mounted inside the right front passenger headrest of a taxi at eye-level to passengers seated in the back seat. The ADUs are hard-wired to permit them to draw power from the vehicle's electrical system and are automatically activated when the taxi's meter is switched to the fare metering mode.
The ADUs incorporate 8.2-inch liquid crystal display (LCD) screens. The company sells time slots on its network of ADUs to advertisers, who provide the necessary advertising content in formats compatible with its systems. Such advertising content is downloaded onto compact flash cards that must be manually installed in each of the ADUs every week.
The companys main supplier is Smartwin Technology.
i-level Media Group Incorporated was founded in 2003.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. I-LEVEL MEDIA GROUP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. I-LEVEL MEDIA GROUP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. I-LEVEL MEDIA GROUP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. I-LEVEL MEDIA GROUP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. I-LEVEL MEDIA GROUP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. i-Level Media Group, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of i-Level Media Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of i-Level Media Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. i-Level Media Group, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. i-Level Media Group, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. I-LEVEL MEDIA GROUP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. I-LEVEL MEDIA GROUP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. I-LEVEL MEDIA GROUP, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. I-LEVEL MEDIA GROUP, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. I-LEVEL MEDIA GROUP, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. I-LEVEL MEDIA GROUP, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
i-Level Media Group, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
i-Level Media Group, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
i-Level Media Group, Inc. Major Shareholders
i-Level Media Group, Inc. History
i-Level Media Group, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
i-Level Media Group, Inc. Offices and Representations
i-Level Media Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
i-Level Media Group, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
i-Level Media Group, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
i-Level Media Group, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
i-Level Media Group, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
i-Level Media Group, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
i-Level Media Group, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
i-Level Media Group, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
i-Level Media Group, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
i-Level Media Group, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
i-Level Media Group, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
i-Level Media Group, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?