Harte-Hanks Inc. Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
- The report contains detailed information about Harte-Hanks Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Harte-Hanks Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Harte-Hanks Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Harte-Hanks Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Harte-Hanks Inc. business.
About Harte-Hanks Inc.
Harte-Hanks, Inc. provides direct marketing services and shopper advertising opportunities to a range of local, regional, national and international consumer and business-to-business marketers worldwide.
The company manages its operations through two segments: Direct Marketing, which operates both nationally and internationally; and Shoppers, which operates in local and regional markets in California and Florida.
The Direct Marketing business services various vertical markets, including retail, high-tech/telecom, financial services, pharmaceutical/healthcare, and a range of selected markets. The company focuses both on business-to-business and business-to-consumer environments, developing data-driven strategies for customer acquisition and retention, and execution on those strategies in an integrated fashion across media channels (direct mail, email, digital, and call center). It also helps its clients measure their marketing and customer care campaigns.
The company offers a complement of capabilities and resources to provide a range of marketing services and data management software, in media from direct mail to e-mail.
Agency & Creative Services: The company has a full-service, multichannel relationship marketing agency specializing in direct and digital communications. With strategy, creative and implementation services, the company helps marketers within targeted industries understand, identify, and engage prospects and customers in their channel of choice.
Database Marketing Solutions: The company delivers marketing database solutions across various industries. The foundation consists of insight and analytics; customer data integration; and marketing communications tools. The companys solutions enable organizations to build and manage customer communication strategies that drive new customer acquisition and retention and improve the value of existing customer relationships. Through insight, the company helps clients identify models of their profitable customer relationships and then apply these models to increase the value of existing customers while also winning profitable new customers. Through customer data integration, data from multiple sources comes together to provide a single customer view of client prospects and customers. Then, utilizing its Allink suite of customer communication and sales optimization tools, the company helps clients apply their data and insights to the entire customer lifecycle.
Data Quality Software and Services with Trillium Software: The companys proprietary software helps global customers analyze, enrich, cleanse, and report on their product, financial and customer data as part of master data management, data governance, CRM, data warehousing and integration initiatives. With Trillium Software System, Global Locator geocoding product, and associated data governance services, business users can optimize data-based business processes and transactions.
Digital Marketing: The companys digital solutions integrate online services within the marketing mix and include site development and design, social media marketing, e-mail marketing through its Postfuture e-mail marketing solutions, e-commerce and interactive relationship management, and a host of other services that support its core businesses.
Direct Mail and Logistics: As a direct marketing provider and mailing partner of the United States Postal Service (USPS), its services include advanced mail optimization, logistics and transportation optimization, tracking, commingling, shrink wrapping, and specialized mailings.
Fulfillment and Contact Centers: The company delivers teleservices and fulfillment operations in both consumer and business-to-business markets. It maintains teleservice workstations around the globe equipped for both inbound and outbound calls and e-mail. The company also maintains fulfillment centers located throughout the United States allowing its customers to distribute literature and other marketing materials.
Lead Generation: The companys CI Technology Database tracks technology installations, business demographics and key decision makers at approxima
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HARTE-HANKS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HARTE-HANKS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HARTE-HANKS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HARTE-HANKS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HARTE-HANKS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Harte-Hanks Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Harte-Hanks Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Harte-Hanks Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Harte-Hanks Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Harte-Hanks Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. HARTE-HANKS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HARTE-HANKS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HARTE-HANKS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HARTE-HANKS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HARTE-HANKS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HARTE-HANKS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF FIGURES
Harte-Hanks Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Harte-Hanks Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Harte-Hanks Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Harte-Hanks Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Harte-Hanks Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Harte-Hanks Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Harte-Hanks Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Harte-Hanks Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Harte-Hanks Inc. Major Shareholders
Harte-Hanks Inc. History
Harte-Hanks Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Harte-Hanks Inc. Offices and Representations
Harte-Hanks Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Harte-Hanks Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Harte-Hanks Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Harte-Hanks Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Harte-Hanks Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Harte-Hanks Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?