- The report contains detailed information about GT Legend Automotive Holdings Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for GT Legend Automotive Holdings Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The GT Legend Automotive Holdings Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes GT Legend Automotive Holdings Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of GT Legend Automotive Holdings Inc. business.
About GT Legend Automotive Holdings Inc.
GT Legend Automotive Holdings Inc., a development stage company, through its subsidiary, GT Legend Automotive, Inc., focuses on the development of aftermarket automotive wheels and body kits for Ford Mustang, as well as other popular American cars and trucks in North America.
In addition, the company is introducing its new patent-pending Electric Drive Shaft, designed to meet the increasing market demand for Green Energy conversions in cars and trucks. This newly designed drive shaft functions like a supercharger and is expected to significantly increase gas mileage while adding substantial horsepower and reducing emissions. It plans to market its products through distributors to mass market consumers, as well as trucking and delivery industries.
GT Legend Automotive Holdings Inc. was founded in 1997. The company was formerly known as Planet Nutrition Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to GT Legend Automotive Holdings Inc. in November 2008.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GT LEGEND AUTOMOTIVE HOLDINGS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GT LEGEND AUTOMOTIVE HOLDINGS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GT LEGEND AUTOMOTIVE HOLDINGS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GT LEGEND AUTOMOTIVE HOLDINGS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GT LEGEND AUTOMOTIVE HOLDINGS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. GT Legend Automotive Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of GT Legend Automotive Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of GT Legend Automotive Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. GT Legend Automotive Holdings Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. GT Legend Automotive Holdings Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GT LEGEND AUTOMOTIVE HOLDINGS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GT LEGEND AUTOMOTIVE HOLDINGS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GT LEGEND AUTOMOTIVE HOLDINGS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GT LEGEND AUTOMOTIVE HOLDINGS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GT LEGEND AUTOMOTIVE HOLDINGS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GT LEGEND AUTOMOTIVE HOLDINGS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
GT Legend Automotive Holdings Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
GT Legend Automotive Holdings Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
GT Legend Automotive Holdings Inc. Major Shareholders
GT Legend Automotive Holdings Inc. History
GT Legend Automotive Holdings Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
GT Legend Automotive Holdings Inc. Offices and Representations
GT Legend Automotive Holdings Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
GT Legend Automotive Holdings Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
GT Legend Automotive Holdings Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
GT Legend Automotive Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
GT Legend Automotive Holdings Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
GT Legend Automotive Holdings Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
GT Legend Automotive Holdings Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
GT Legend Automotive Holdings Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
GT Legend Automotive Holdings Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
GT Legend Automotive Holdings Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
GT Legend Automotive Holdings Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
GT Legend Automotive Holdings Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?