- The report contains detailed information about Grupo Radio Centro, S.A.B. de C.V. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Grupo Radio Centro, S.A.B. de C.V.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Grupo Radio Centro, S.A.B. de C.V. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Grupo Radio Centro, S.A.B. de C.V. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Grupo Radio Centro, S.A.B. de C.V. business.
About Grupo Radio Centro, S.A.B. de C.V.
Grupo Radio Centro, S.A.B. de C.V. operates as a radio-broadcasting company in Mexico. The companys principal activities are the production and broadcasting of music, entertainment, news, and special event programs.
The company engages primarily in sale of commercial airtime to advertising agencies and businesses. In Mexico, it owns eight AM and five FM radio stations. It manages and operates an additional FM station. Of these 14 radio stations, it operates 5 AM and 6 FM stations in Mexico City and 1 AM station in both Guadalajara and Monterrey. The remaining AM radio station in Mexico City is managed and operated by a third party pursuant to an operating agreement. The company manages 11 radio stations it operates in Mexico City as a portfolio.
In addition to its radio broadcasting activities, the company, under the trade name Organización Impulsora de Radio (OIR), acts as the national sales representative for, and provides programming to, a network of affiliates in Mexico. As of December 31, 2009, the company had 107 affiliates in 75 cities throughout Mexico.
In 2009, the company entered into an agreement with Emmis Communications Corporation (Emmis), a U.S. radio broadcasting company. It agreed to provide programming to, and sell advertising time on, KXOS-FM for up to seven years. KXOS-FM is a radio station broadcasting in Los Angeles, California, on the 93.9 FM frequency. It operates KXOS-FM through its subsidiary, Grupo Radio Centro LA, LLC (GRC-LA).
The company produces all of the programming for the stations it owns or operates. It also provides programming to its network of affiliates. The programming it produces includes playing recorded music, covering live music events (such as concerts), and airing special musical programs, and news and talk show programs. Through its Noticentro news division, the company produces daily news programs consisting of three-minute updates and 10-minute summaries of local, national, and international news that are broadcast through Formato 21, its 24-hour all-news station, and the majority of its other stations in Mexico City.
The company has 18 production studios in which musical material, advertisements, informational messages, news and promotional spots are recorded on hard drive, compact disk, and DVD-audio through the Maestro Automation System. This system permits the direct transmission of audio recordings to its 35 workstations. It also maintains 13 on-air studios.
The companys news division uses the news room system, which enables news writers to provide radio announcers with information directly through scrolling text that runs across a flat-panel screen while the announcers are on air. The system is used primarily in the Formato 21 radio station, but it also provides information to news centers in other radio stations.
The companys major customers include Nueva Wal Mart de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. and Tiendas Comercial Mexicana, S.A.B. de C.V. The companies comprising Grupo Cifra and Grupo Carso also are principal customers.
The companys competitors include Grupo Acir; Televisa Radio; NRM Comunicaciones; Grupo Radio Fórmula; Grupo Imagen; and MVS Radio.
Grupo Radio Centro, S.A.B. de C.V. was founded in 1946.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GRUPO RADIO CENTRO, S.A.B. DE C.V. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GRUPO RADIO CENTRO, S.A.B. DE C.V. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GRUPO RADIO CENTRO, S.A.B. DE C.V. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GRUPO RADIO CENTRO, S.A.B. DE C.V. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GRUPO RADIO CENTRO, S.A.B. DE C.V. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Grupo Radio Centro, S.A.B. de C.V. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Grupo Radio Centro, S.A.B. de C.V. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Grupo Radio Centro, S.A.B. de C.V. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Grupo Radio Centro, S.A.B. de C.V. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Grupo Radio Centro, S.A.B. de C.V. Industry Position Analysis
6. GRUPO RADIO CENTRO, S.A.B. DE C.V. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GRUPO RADIO CENTRO, S.A.B. DE C.V. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GRUPO RADIO CENTRO, S.A.B. DE C.V. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. MEXICO PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GRUPO RADIO CENTRO, S.A.B. DE C.V. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GRUPO RADIO CENTRO, S.A.B. DE C.V. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GRUPO RADIO CENTRO, S.A.B. DE C.V. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Grupo Radio Centro, S.A.B. de C.V. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Grupo Radio Centro, S.A.B. de C.V. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Grupo Radio Centro, S.A.B. de C.V. Major Shareholders
Grupo Radio Centro, S.A.B. de C.V. History
Grupo Radio Centro, S.A.B. de C.V. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Grupo Radio Centro, S.A.B. de C.V. Offices and Representations
Grupo Radio Centro, S.A.B. de C.V. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Grupo Radio Centro, S.A.B. de C.V. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Grupo Radio Centro, S.A.B. de C.V. Capital Market Snapshot
Grupo Radio Centro, S.A.B. de C.V. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Grupo Radio Centro, S.A.B. de C.V. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Grupo Radio Centro, S.A.B. de C.V. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Grupo Radio Centro, S.A.B. de C.V. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Grupo Radio Centro, S.A.B. de C.V. 1-year Stock Charts
Grupo Radio Centro, S.A.B. de C.V. 5-year Stock Charts
Grupo Radio Centro, S.A.B. de C.V. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Grupo Radio Centro, S.A.B. de C.V. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Grupo Radio Centro, S.A.B. de C.V. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?