- The report contains detailed information about Grupo Clarín S.A. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Grupo Clarín S.A.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Grupo Clarín S.A. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Grupo Clarín S.A. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Grupo Clarín S.A. business.
About Grupo Clarín S.A.
Grupo Clarín S.A. operates as a media company in Argentina. The company's operations include cable television and Internet access services, newspaper and other printing and publishing activities, broadcast television, radio operations and television content production, on-line and new media services, and other media related activities.
The companys operating segments include cable television industry and Internet access; printing and publishing; and broadcasting and programming segments.
The company operates in the following segments: Cable television and Internet access, Printing and publishing, and Broadcasting and programming.
CABLE TELEVISION AND INTERNET ACCESS
The companys cable television and Internet broadband services businesses include the operations of Cablevisión S.A. (Cablevisión), as well as its subsidiaries Multicanal, Teledigital and Primera Red Interactiva de Medios Argentinos (Prima) S.A. (Prima).
Through its 60% participation in Cablevisión and its subsidiaries (including Multicanal S.A. (Multicanal) and Holding Teledigital Cable S.A. (Holding Teledigital)), the company operates the network of cable television systems in Argentina and in Latin America.
Cablevisións principal activity is the operation of cable networks in the AMBA Region, as well as the city of La Plata and other large, medium-sized and small cities in the provinces of Buenos Aires, Santa Fé, Entre Ríos, Córdoba, Corrientes, Misiones, Salta and Chaco.
Cablevisións principal activity is the operation of cable networks in the AMBA Region, as well as the city of La Plata and other large, medium-sized and small cities in the provinces of Buenos Aires, Santa Fé, Entre Ríos, Córdoba, Corrientes, Misiones, Salta and Chaco. As of 30 June 2007, Cablevisión served approximately 1.4 million cable television subscribers and 344,800 Internet subscribers and was organised into five operational regions: the AMBA Region, the Buenos Aires Province Region, the Central Region, the Litoral Region and the Southern Region.
Cablevisión offers subscribers a basic service plan including between 32 and 90 basic programming signals, depending on the capacity of the local networks.
Multicanal has operations in Argentina, Paraguay and Uruguay. Multicanal operates cable networks in various regions of Argentina. As of 30 June 2007, Multicanal served approximately 1.3 million subscribers, of which approximately 1.1 million reside in Argentina and the balance in Uruguay and Paraguay. Multicanal has organised its networks into five operational regions: the AMBA Region, the Buenos Aires Province Region, the Central Region, the Litoral Region and the Southern Region.
Cablevisións Buenos Aires Province Region consists of six sub-regions: Lincoln, Azul, Pergamino, Lobos, Tandil and San Nicolás, which include 41 municipalities. Multicanals Buenos Aires Province Region comprises cable systems in Junín, Chivilcoy, San Pedro and Baradero.
Cablevisións Central Region includes cable systems located in the provinces of Córdoba and Salta, including the cities of Córdoba, Río Cuarto, Salta and San Francisco. Multicanals Central Region comprises cable systems in seven cities in the province of Córdoba.
Cablevisións Litoral Region includes cable systems located in Northeastern Argentina, including the cities of Rosario and Santa Fé, in the province of Santa Fé; Paraná, in the province of Entre Ríos; Posadas, in the province of Misiones; Resistencia, in the province of Chaco. Cablevisións Southern Region includes cable systems located mainly in the province of Buenos Aires, including the cities of Bahía Blanca, La Plata and surrounding areas. Multicanals Southern Region comprises cable systems in La Plata, Bahía Blanca, Mar del Plata and other cities on the Atlantic coast.
Holding Teledigital owns cable television systems in the provinces of La Pampa, Neuquén, Río Negro, Buenos Aires, Córdoba, Corrientes, Entre Ríos and Santa Fé. As of 30 June 2007, Holding Teledigitals networks passed approximately 460,500 homes and Teledigital served approximately 175,700 subscribers.
Multicanal subsidiary Prima provides primarily Inter
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GRUPO CLARíN S.A. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GRUPO CLARíN S.A. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GRUPO CLARíN S.A. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GRUPO CLARíN S.A. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GRUPO CLARíN S.A. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Grupo Clarín S.A. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Grupo Clarín S.A. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Grupo Clarín S.A. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Grupo Clarín S.A. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Grupo Clarín S.A. Industry Position Analysis
6. GRUPO CLARíN S.A. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GRUPO CLARíN S.A. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GRUPO CLARíN S.A. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ARGENTINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GRUPO CLARíN S.A. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GRUPO CLARíN S.A. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GRUPO CLARíN S.A. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Grupo Clarín S.A. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Grupo Clarín S.A. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Grupo Clarín S.A. Major Shareholders
Grupo Clarín S.A. History
Grupo Clarín S.A. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Grupo Clarín S.A. Offices and Representations
Grupo Clarín S.A. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Grupo Clarín S.A. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Grupo Clarín S.A. Capital Market Snapshot
Grupo Clarín S.A. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Grupo Clarín S.A. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Grupo Clarín S.A. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Grupo Clarín S.A. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Grupo Clarín S.A. 1-year Stock Charts
Grupo Clarín S.A. 5-year Stock Charts
Grupo Clarín S.A. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Grupo Clarín S.A. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Grupo Clarín S.A. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?