- The report contains detailed information about Global Yellow Pages Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Global Yellow Pages Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Global Yellow Pages Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Global Yellow Pages Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Global Yellow Pages Limited business.
About Global Yellow Pages Limited
Yellow Pages (Singapore) Limited, a media company, operates as an information and integrated media company in Asia. It connects buyers and sellers through print, voice, and online products and services. The company provides directory advertising services via print and electronic model, in local and overseas markets.
The company's principal activities include the publishing of the Singapore Phone Book that comprises the White Pages Business and Residential Listings, the Chinese Yellow Pages and the Yellow Pages Buying, and Commercial/Industrial Guides; and advertisement sales. In addition, Yellow Pages Singapore publishes and distributes directories and guides. Addressing the needs of advertisers and users for multiple platforms of directory search, Yellow Pages Singapore offers related products and services, including the online version of Singapore Yellow Pages, Internet Yellow Pages (www.yellowpages.com.sg) and an operator-assisted search services.
Subsidiaries and Associated Companies
The companys wholly owned subsidiary Integrated Information (M) Sdn Bhd sells advertising space in Singapore and overseas telephone directories and magazines. Its wholly owned subsidiaries: Tourism Publications Corporation Sdn Bhd sells advertising space in telephone directories and publishing magazines periodicals, journals, and directories; and Viva Bahagia Sdn Bhd that acquires property for investment and letting and general trading.
The companies associated with Yellow Pages (Singapore) include Forward Media Sdn Bhd that sells advertising space, publishing and marketing of directories and other publications; and Integrated Databases India, Ltd. that publishes yellow pages type of directories, trade publications and consumers and travel related publications.
Products and Services
The principal activity of the company is the sale of advertising in, and the preparation and publication of, classified directories which connect businesses to businesses (B2B) and businesses to consumers (B2C). Addressing the needs of todays advertisers and users for multiple platforms of directory search, Yellow Pages Singapore also offers related products and services, including on-line products and services, an operator-assisted telephone search service and database marketing services. In addition, the company publishes and distributes specialized or niche directories and guides.
Flip (Print): The companys flip (print) platform offers singapore phone directories, such as yellow pages buying guide, yellow pages commercial/industrial guide, Chinese yellow pages/white pages, white pages business listings, and white pages residential listings.
Call (Telephone): The company through its call (telephone) platform offers CitySearch (telephone number: 1900-777-7777). CitySearch is the operator assistance service in Singapore providing lifestyle information, on top of basic directory search. CitySearch offers information on products and services, including phone numbers and addresses of businesses, emergency services, movie show times, as well as other services, such as dining reservations and reverse search based on telephone numbers. Call back service is also provided at no extra charge when information requested requires further search. CitySearch also provides fax-on-demand services through instant transmission of advertisers information to potential customers.
Click (Internet): The companys click (internet) platform offers Internet yellow pages: www.yellowpages.com.sg. The company principally offers and focuses on its IYP products and services to advertisers who historically advertise in the print directories. In addition to the IYP portal improvement, the company has also developed a package of advertising solutions, including web page designing, to help SMEs set up an on-line presence.
Other Products And Services: The companys other offerings include Singapore Infocomm directory, visitors guide to Singapore, YIPEE!, precision marketing, and other services.
Singapore Infocomm Directory The SID is a directory of businesses that is sorted by subscribers fax, telex, e-mail and Web site addresses. The SID is a directory for office use that has advertisements on business products and services supported by editorial content. The 2004/2005 SID has a circulation of approximately 40,000.
Visitors Guide - The Visitors Guide is a travel guide providing editorial content in the form of information about Singapore and its attractions. It is formatted as a magazine and distributed free of charge to hotels, service apartments, visitors centers, travel agencies, convention centers and taxis. The 2004/2005 Visitors Guide had a circulation of approximately 59,000.
The company was formerly known as Yellow Pages (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. and changed its name to Yellow Pages (Singapore) Limited in October 2004.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GLOBAL YELLOW PAGES LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GLOBAL YELLOW PAGES LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GLOBAL YELLOW PAGES LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GLOBAL YELLOW PAGES LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GLOBAL YELLOW PAGES LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Global Yellow Pages Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Global Yellow Pages Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Global Yellow Pages Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Global Yellow Pages Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Global Yellow Pages Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. GLOBAL YELLOW PAGES LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GLOBAL YELLOW PAGES LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GLOBAL YELLOW PAGES LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SINGAPORE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GLOBAL YELLOW PAGES LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GLOBAL YELLOW PAGES LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GLOBAL YELLOW PAGES LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Global Yellow Pages Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Global Yellow Pages Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Global Yellow Pages Limited Major Shareholders
Global Yellow Pages Limited History
Global Yellow Pages Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Global Yellow Pages Limited Offices and Representations
Global Yellow Pages Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Global Yellow Pages Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Global Yellow Pages Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Global Yellow Pages Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Global Yellow Pages Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Global Yellow Pages Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Global Yellow Pages Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Global Yellow Pages Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Global Yellow Pages Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Global Yellow Pages Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Global Yellow Pages Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Global Yellow Pages Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?