- The report contains detailed information about Glacier Media, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Glacier Media, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Glacier Media, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Glacier Media, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Glacier Media, Inc. business.
About Glacier Media, Inc.
Glacier Media Inc. operates as an information communications company that provides information and related services through print, electronic and online media in North America.
The companys segments include The Local Newspaper and Trade Information Group and The Business and Professional Information Group.
The Newspaper and Trade Information Group
This segments operations include Western Producer Publications, Farm Business Communications (FBC), the Business in Vancouver Media Group (BIVMG), the trade magazines of the Business Information Group (BIG), including the JuneWarren assets and Glacier Newspaper Group, which includes community and daily newspapers and related publications in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario and Quebec.
Western Producer Publications (WPP): Western Producer Publications operates as an agricultural news and information organization. Its core product, The Western Producer, is a weekly newspaper focused on commercial agriculture. It provides deliver essential information to western Canadian farmers and ranchers concerning government and farm issues, general agriculture news, markets and pricing, livestock, farm business, weather statistics and predictions, and leisure lifestyles. The Western Producer has various editorial and advertising offices outside of Saskatchewan, including Ottawa, Toronto, Winnipeg, Brandon, Regina, Calgary, and Camrose. WPP serves as a custom publisher for various suppliers. In addition, WPP produces regular supplements and guides, including Farm Computer Guide, The Canola & Pulse Crops Producer, The Western Buyers Guide, The Saskatchewan Seed Guide, and See Scenic Saskatchewan.
Farm Business Communications (FBC): FBC owns and operates 13 targeted farm business magazines, periodicals and regional newspapers that provide agricultural information for farmers and ranchers in western Canada and Ontario. Farm Business Communications publications include Country Guide, Canadian Cattlemen Magazine, Grainews, Manitoba Co-operator, Big Dealer, Alberta Farmer Express, as well as other niche publications devoted to specific products or issues.
Business in Vancouver Media Group (BIVMG): BIVMG publishes Business in Vancouver, a weekly business paper, with paid circulation in the greater Vancouver area. It also publishes various related specialty magazines and lists. This group also publishes the Western Investor, a commercial and industrial real estate publication with distribution and an advertising base throughout western Canada. Other publications in this group include the Employment Paper, the Better Business Bureau Pages (a telephone directory), and the Visitors Choice tourist magazines.
Business Information Group (BIG): BIG operates as a trade magazine publisher and business-to-business database marketing firm specializing in gathering and disseminating information to clients. BIG publishes 47 magazines, 30 directories, as well as various newsletters, electronic databases and specialty Web sites for Canada. The business is arranged around 19 vertical markets, including Automotive, Communications, Construction, Dental, Electronics, Energy (Oil & Gas), Environment, Government & Education, Insurance, Laboratories, Manufacturing, Medical, Mining, Occupational Health & Safety, Plastics, Retail, Scotts Directories, Trucking & Transportation, and Telecommunications.
The BIG group also includes the JuneWarren-Nickles Energy Group, which includes publications, such as Daily Oil Bulletin, Petroleum Explorer, Canadian Oil Register, Nickles Profiler, Canadian Oilfield Service & Supply Directory, Oilweek, Oil & Gas Inquirer, Oilsands Review, and Alberta Construction Magazine and Canadian Oilfield Gas Plant Atlas.
Eco Log Environmental Risk Information Services Ltd. is also part of the BIG group. Eco Log is an electronic information and report service provider that accesses key federal, provincial and private business sector databases to help identify potential environmental risks in Canada for real estate developers, banks, insurance companies and various other customers. BIGs main operations are located in Toronto and maintai
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GLACIER MEDIA, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GLACIER MEDIA, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GLACIER MEDIA, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GLACIER MEDIA, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GLACIER MEDIA, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Glacier Media, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Glacier Media, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Glacier Media, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Glacier Media, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Glacier Media, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GLACIER MEDIA, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GLACIER MEDIA, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GLACIER MEDIA, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GLACIER MEDIA, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GLACIER MEDIA, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GLACIER MEDIA, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Glacier Media, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Glacier Media, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Glacier Media, Inc. Major Shareholders
Glacier Media, Inc. History
Glacier Media, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Glacier Media, Inc. Offices and Representations
Glacier Media, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Glacier Media, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Glacier Media, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Glacier Media, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Glacier Media, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Glacier Media, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Glacier Media, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Glacier Media, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Glacier Media, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Glacier Media, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Glacier Media, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Glacier Media, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?