- The report contains detailed information about Gestevision Telecinco, S.A. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Gestevision Telecinco, S.A.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Gestevision Telecinco, S.A. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Gestevision Telecinco, S.A. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Gestevision Telecinco, S.A. business.
About Gestevision Telecinco, S.A.
Gestevision Telecinco, S.A., through its subsidiaries, engages in the management and operation of a television network in Spain. It engages in the acquisition and exploitation of phonogram and audiovisual recording rights, and artistic representation; promotion of events; production, publishing, distribution, and marketing of publications and graphic materials; and journalistic activities for public communication media, which include the written press, radio, television, and audiovisual media. The company also produces, records, executes, and performs post-production activities; acts as a news agency; provides television broadcasting services through digital technology, research, development, and commercialization of technologies related to telecommunications; and organizes, produces, and broadcasts cultural, sports, musical, or other events and shows. In addition, it engages in advertising activities; the provision of advisory analysis and management services; the provision of subtitling services for the film, video, and television industries; and the exploitation of audiovisual content on the Internet. The company was incorporated in 1989 and is based in Madrid, Spain. As of January 19, 2005, Gestevision Telecinco, S.A. is a subsidiary of Mediaset Investimenti, S.p.A.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GESTEVISION TELECINCO, S.A. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GESTEVISION TELECINCO, S.A. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GESTEVISION TELECINCO, S.A. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GESTEVISION TELECINCO, S.A. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GESTEVISION TELECINCO, S.A. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Gestevision Telecinco, S.A. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Gestevision Telecinco, S.A. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Gestevision Telecinco, S.A. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Gestevision Telecinco, S.A. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Gestevision Telecinco, S.A. Industry Position Analysis
6. GESTEVISION TELECINCO, S.A. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GESTEVISION TELECINCO, S.A. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GESTEVISION TELECINCO, S.A. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SPAIN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GESTEVISION TELECINCO, S.A. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GESTEVISION TELECINCO, S.A. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GESTEVISION TELECINCO, S.A. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Gestevision Telecinco, S.A. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Gestevision Telecinco, S.A. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Gestevision Telecinco, S.A. Major Shareholders
Gestevision Telecinco, S.A. History
Gestevision Telecinco, S.A. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Gestevision Telecinco, S.A. Offices and Representations
Gestevision Telecinco, S.A. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Gestevision Telecinco, S.A. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Gestevision Telecinco, S.A. Capital Market Snapshot
Gestevision Telecinco, S.A. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Gestevision Telecinco, S.A. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Gestevision Telecinco, S.A. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Gestevision Telecinco, S.A. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Gestevision Telecinco, S.A. 1-year Stock Charts
Gestevision Telecinco, S.A. 5-year Stock Charts
Gestevision Telecinco, S.A. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Gestevision Telecinco, S.A. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Gestevision Telecinco, S.A. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?