- The report contains detailed information about Genolier Swiss Medical Network SA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Genolier Swiss Medical Network SA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Genolier Swiss Medical Network SA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Genolier Swiss Medical Network SA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Genolier Swiss Medical Network SA business.
About Genolier Swiss Medical Network SA
Genolier Swiss Medical Network SA operates a private hospital network in Switzerland. The company manages six private establishments, including Clinique de Genolier, Clinique de Montchoisi, Clinique Valmont, Clinique Generale, Centre medico-chirurgical des Eaux-Vives, and Privatklinik Bethanien. Its hospitals provide services in the areas of orthopaedics, oncology, general surgery, aesthetics, ophthalmology, gynaecology, medical imaging, orthopaedic and neurological rehabilitation, neurosurgery, maxilla-facial surgery, plastic and reconstructive surgery, urology, and abdominal surgery, as well as ear, nose, and throat. The company is headquartered in Genolier, Switzerland.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GENOLIER SWISS MEDICAL NETWORK SA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GENOLIER SWISS MEDICAL NETWORK SA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GENOLIER SWISS MEDICAL NETWORK SA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GENOLIER SWISS MEDICAL NETWORK SA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GENOLIER SWISS MEDICAL NETWORK SA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Genolier Swiss Medical Network SA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Genolier Swiss Medical Network SA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Genolier Swiss Medical Network SA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Genolier Swiss Medical Network SA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Genolier Swiss Medical Network SA Industry Position Analysis
6. GENOLIER SWISS MEDICAL NETWORK SA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GENOLIER SWISS MEDICAL NETWORK SA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GENOLIER SWISS MEDICAL NETWORK SA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SWITZERLAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GENOLIER SWISS MEDICAL NETWORK SA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GENOLIER SWISS MEDICAL NETWORK SA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GENOLIER SWISS MEDICAL NETWORK SA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Genolier Swiss Medical Network SA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Genolier Swiss Medical Network SA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Genolier Swiss Medical Network SA Major Shareholders
Genolier Swiss Medical Network SA History
Genolier Swiss Medical Network SA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Genolier Swiss Medical Network SA Offices and Representations
Genolier Swiss Medical Network SA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Genolier Swiss Medical Network SA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Genolier Swiss Medical Network SA Capital Market Snapshot
Genolier Swiss Medical Network SA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Genolier Swiss Medical Network SA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Genolier Swiss Medical Network SA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Genolier Swiss Medical Network SA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Genolier Swiss Medical Network SA 1-year Stock Charts
Genolier Swiss Medical Network SA 5-year Stock Charts
Genolier Swiss Medical Network SA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Genolier Swiss Medical Network SA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Genolier Swiss Medical Network SA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?