- The report contains detailed information about Gener8Xion Entertainment, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Gener8Xion Entertainment, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Gener8Xion Entertainment, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Gener8Xion Entertainment, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Gener8Xion Entertainment, Inc. business.
About Gener8Xion Entertainment, Inc.
Gener8Xion Entertainment, Inc., an integrated media company, engages in the film and television production and distribution, sale and rental of film and video equipment, systems integration, and studio facility management in the United States and internationally.
The company engages in Production, Distribution, and Equipment Rentals and Sales.
The company focuses on identifying and producing various projects, including documentaries, television talk shows, animation projects and full length feature films.
The company plans to create an infrastructure to distribute its media content in-house.
The Companys Cinemills division manufactures lighting equipment and markets its products worldwide to the motion picture, television and related industries. The Cinemills lighting equipment is used for digital imaging, film, video and still photographs.
Cinemills markets advanced selection of HMI and Tungsten lighting fixtures as well as quartz incandescent and lightweight portable equipment. The products are sold to the motion picture, television and photography industries through commission salespersons and independent distributors.
Cinemills is the distributor for the FilmGear line of lights for the motion picture industry throughout the United States. Cinemills maintains a repair and a customer technical service department to take care of all of its customers lighting problems. Cinemills has been serving the motion picture and television industry and it is committed to maintaining close customer relationships and to continue the technological advancement of its product line.
Equipment Rentals and Sales
The company purchases entertainment related equipment. It intends to utilize this equipment for internal productions as well as rent and sell this equipment to other production entities nationally and worldwide. This equipment includes post production editing suites, grip and lighting equipment, power distribution, cables, and generators and expendables.
The company involves in financing, production, distribution, and development of family based feature films, episodic television shows, animated features, and documentaries.
Motion Picture Acquisitions
The company acquires rights to films and other programming from independent film producers, distribution companies and others to distribute and provide related services in connection with in existing and emerging delivery systems.
The companys competitors include NBC-Universal Pictures, Warner Bros., Pictures, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Inc., Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation, Paramount Pictures Corporation, Sony Pictures Entertainment (including Columbia Pictures, Tri Star Pictures and Triumph Releasing; altogether divisions of Sony), The Walt Disney Company (Buena Vista Pictures, Touchstone Pictures and Hollywood Pictures), Miramax Films (a division of The Walt Disney Company), Sony Classics (a division of Sony Pictures), Fox Searchlight (a division of Fox News Corporation), and New Line (a division of AOL-Time Warner). It also competes with Trimark Holdings, Genius Products, and Lions Gate Entertainment.
Gener8Xion Entertainment, Inc. was founded in 2001.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GENER8XION ENTERTAINMENT, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GENER8XION ENTERTAINMENT, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GENER8XION ENTERTAINMENT, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GENER8XION ENTERTAINMENT, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GENER8XION ENTERTAINMENT, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Gener8Xion Entertainment, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Gener8Xion Entertainment, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Gener8Xion Entertainment, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Gener8Xion Entertainment, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Gener8Xion Entertainment, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GENER8XION ENTERTAINMENT, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GENER8XION ENTERTAINMENT, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GENER8XION ENTERTAINMENT, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GENER8XION ENTERTAINMENT, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GENER8XION ENTERTAINMENT, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GENER8XION ENTERTAINMENT, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Gener8Xion Entertainment, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Gener8Xion Entertainment, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Gener8Xion Entertainment, Inc. Major Shareholders
Gener8Xion Entertainment, Inc. History
Gener8Xion Entertainment, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Gener8Xion Entertainment, Inc. Offices and Representations
Gener8Xion Entertainment, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Gener8Xion Entertainment, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Gener8Xion Entertainment, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Gener8Xion Entertainment, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Gener8Xion Entertainment, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Gener8Xion Entertainment, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Gener8Xion Entertainment, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Gener8Xion Entertainment, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Gener8Xion Entertainment, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Gener8Xion Entertainment, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Gener8Xion Entertainment, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Gener8Xion Entertainment, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?