- The report contains detailed information about Futebol Clube do Porto that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Futebol Clube do Porto. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Futebol Clube do Porto financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Futebol Clube do Porto competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Futebol Clube do Porto business.
About Futebol Clube do Porto
Futebol Clube do Porto - Futebol, S.A.D., through its subsidiaries, engages in the participation in professional football competitions, as well as in the promotion and organization of sporting events in Portugal. The company also involves in the sale of image rights, sponsorship, merchandising, and product licensing. In addition, it engages in the editing, production, and marketing of multimedia content; management and commercial exploitation of products and services of the club through various channels, including the Internet and mobile phone; and production of periodical and non periodic digital format. Further, the company manages and operates sports facilities for other sports events, such as hockey, handball, and basketball. Futebol Clube do Porto - Futebol, S.A.D. was founded in 1893 and is headquartered in Porto, Portugal.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FUTEBOL CLUBE DO PORTO COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FUTEBOL CLUBE DO PORTO BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FUTEBOL CLUBE DO PORTO SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FUTEBOL CLUBE DO PORTO FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FUTEBOL CLUBE DO PORTO COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Futebol Clube do Porto Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Futebol Clube do Porto and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Futebol Clube do Porto and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Futebol Clube do Porto Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Futebol Clube do Porto Industry Position Analysis
6. FUTEBOL CLUBE DO PORTO NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FUTEBOL CLUBE DO PORTO EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FUTEBOL CLUBE DO PORTO ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. PORTUGAL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FUTEBOL CLUBE DO PORTO IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FUTEBOL CLUBE DO PORTO PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FUTEBOL CLUBE DO PORTO VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Futebol Clube do Porto Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Futebol Clube do Porto Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Futebol Clube do Porto Major Shareholders
Futebol Clube do Porto History
Futebol Clube do Porto Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Futebol Clube do Porto Offices and Representations
Futebol Clube do Porto SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Futebol Clube do Porto Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Futebol Clube do Porto Capital Market Snapshot
Futebol Clube do Porto Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Futebol Clube do Porto Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Futebol Clube do Porto Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Futebol Clube do Porto Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Futebol Clube do Porto 1-year Stock Charts
Futebol Clube do Porto 5-year Stock Charts
Futebol Clube do Porto vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Futebol Clube do Porto vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Futebol Clube do Porto Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?