- The report contains detailed information about Fisher Communications Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Fisher Communications Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Fisher Communications Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Fisher Communications Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Fisher Communications Inc. business.
About Fisher Communications Inc.
Fisher Communications, Inc. operates as an integrated media company. The company conducts operations through two subsidiaries, Fisher Broadcasting Company (Fisher Broadcasting) and Fisher Media Services Company (Fisher Media Services).
Fisher Broadcasting Company owns and operates 13 full power television stations (including a 50%-owned television station), 7 low power television stations, and 10 owned and managed radio stations in the western United States. The company has network affiliations with ABC and CBS, and also operates FOX and Univision affiliates as part of duopolies in several of its markets. The companys television and radio stations are located in Washington, Oregon, California, Idaho and Montana.
The company owns ABC and Univision network affiliates in both Seattle and Portland. It also owns three radio stations in Seattle. Its television stations reach 4.1 million households.
Television segment includes television operations as well as Internet business.
KOMO-TV and KUNS-TV, Seattle-Tacoma, Washington
KOMO-TV and KUNS-TV operate in the Seattle-Tacoma DMA. KOMO-TV produces 38 hours of live local news per week on its digital channels.
KATU (TV) and KUNP (TV), Portland and La Grande, Oregon
KATU (TV) and KUNP (TV) serve the Portland DMA. KATU (TV) broadcasts 37.5 hours of live local news weekly. The station produces and airs AM Northwest, one of the live Monday to Friday local talk/information programs.
KBCI-TV and KYUU-LP, Boise, Idaho
KBCI-TV and KYUU-LP serve the Boise, Idaho DMA. KBCI-TV and KYUU-LP broadcasts 30 hours per week of live local news programs.
KVAL-TV, KCBY-TV, KPIC (TV), Eugene, Coos Bay and Roseburg, Oregon
KVAL-TV, KCBY-TV, and KPIC (TV) (KVAL+) serve the Eugene DMA. KVAL-TVs broadcast studios are located in Eugene. KCBY-TV, in Coos Bay and KPIC (TV), in Roseburg, are KVAL-TVs satellite stations which are defined as full-power terrestrial broadcast stations authorized to retransmit all or part of the programming of a parent station that is ordinarily commonly owned. KVAL+ broadcasts 22 hours of live local news per week. KVAL+ has a news, public affairs programming, and information.
KBAK-TV and KBFX-CA, Bakersfield, California
KBAK-TV (CBS) and KBFX-CA (Fox) serve the Bakersfield, California DMA. KBAK-TV broadcasts 25 hours of live local news weekly, and KBFX-CA broadcasts 16 hours of news weekly. KBAK-TV produces Health Alert, a locally produced program on health issues, which airs on Sunday at 6:30 p.m.
KIMA-TV, KEPR-TV, KLEW-TV, KUNW-CA, KVVK-CA, KORX-CA, Yakima and Tri-Cities, Washington and Lewiston, Idaho
KIMA-TV serves the Yakima, Washington area while its satellite stations, KEPR-TV and KLEW-TV, serve the Pasco-Richland-Kennewick, Washington, and Lewiston, Idaho, respectively. KLEW-TV is the full power station licensed to Lewiston, Idaho, which is part of the Spokane, Washington DMA. KLEW-TV serves approximately 165,000 people in approximately 65,000 television households. KIMA-TV and KEPR-TV each broadcast approximately 20 hours per week of scheduled live local news programs.
KUNW-CA, Yakima, KVVK-CA, Kennewick, and KORX-CA, Walla Walla (together, KUNW+) are the Univision affiliates in the Yakima, Washington DMA. KUNW+ produces a local newscast each weekday and also broadcasts interviews with members of the Hispanic community throughout the day.
KIDK (TV) and KXPI-LP, Idaho Falls-Pocatello, Idaho
KIDK (TV) and KXPI-LP serve the Idaho Falls-Pocatello market. KIDK (TV) broadcasts 19 hours per week of live local news programs. KXPI-LP provides 3.5 hours of live news programming per week along with 13.5 hours of rebroadcast newscasts from KIDK (TV).
Radio Markets and Stations
The companys Seattle radio stations broadcast to a six-county metropolitan population of approximately 3.4 million with news and entertainment radio services. KOMO (AM/FM) is Seattles all news format station. KVI (AM) programs a talk radio format with a mix of local and national issue-oriented programming. KPLZ (FM) programs Hot Adult Contemporary music.
The company has launched approximately 100 hyperlocal websites, each focused on news, information and entertainment specific to an individual geographic neighborhood within the Seattle-Tacoma, Portland, Eugene, Bakersfield and Boise market areas. These sites provide local communities with added coverage of locally-focused news and stories. The company is also working with technology and sales provider, DataSphere Technologies, Inc., in its distributions of the hyperlocal solution to other broadcast companies.
Fisher Plaza segment
Through Fisher Media Services, the company owns and manages Fisher Plaza, a full-block, mixed-use facility located near downtown Seattle. Fisher Plaza also houses a variety of technology and other media and communications companies, as well as office and retail tenants. Fisher Plaza is designed to support the production and distribution of media content through distribution channels, including broadcast, satellite, cable, Internet and broadband, as well as other wired and wireless communication systems. Fisher Plaza also houses companies with complementary needs for the infrastructure provided at the facility. Major non-Fisher data center occupants include Internet retail and services companies, media companies and telecommunication companies. Fisher also provides colocation facilities for its tenants.
On August 17, 2010, Fisher Communications Inc. and Streambox Inc. announced a strategic partnership to develop solutions that would enable Fisher and other broadcasters to expand video contribution and Web streaming initiatives for all distribution platforms. Fisher Communications is also the first U.S. customer to deploy the new Streambox Avenir compact mobile encoder.
Fisher Communications, Inc. was founded in 1910.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FISHER COMMUNICATIONS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FISHER COMMUNICATIONS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FISHER COMMUNICATIONS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FISHER COMMUNICATIONS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FISHER COMMUNICATIONS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Fisher Communications Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Fisher Communications Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Fisher Communications Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Fisher Communications Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Fisher Communications Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. FISHER COMMUNICATIONS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FISHER COMMUNICATIONS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FISHER COMMUNICATIONS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FISHER COMMUNICATIONS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FISHER COMMUNICATIONS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FISHER COMMUNICATIONS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Fisher Communications Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Fisher Communications Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Fisher Communications Inc. Major Shareholders
Fisher Communications Inc. History
Fisher Communications Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Fisher Communications Inc. Offices and Representations
Fisher Communications Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Fisher Communications Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Fisher Communications Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Fisher Communications Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Fisher Communications Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Fisher Communications Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Fisher Communications Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Fisher Communications Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Fisher Communications Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Fisher Communications Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Fisher Communications Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Fisher Communications Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?