- The report contains detailed information about Euromoney Institutional Investor plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Euromoney Institutional Investor plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Euromoney Institutional Investor plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Euromoney Institutional Investor plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Euromoney Institutional Investor plc business.
About Euromoney Institutional Investor plc
Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC, a business-to-business media group, provides business information on the finance, law, energy, transport, metals, and commodities sectors in the United Kingdom, North America, and Asia. Its Financial Publishing division offers various titles covering the international capital markets, as well as specialist financial titles, including magazines, newsletters, journals, surveys and research, directories, and books under the Euromoney, Institutional Investor, Euroweek, Latin Finance, Asiamoney, Global Investor, Project Finance, Futures and Options World, Total Derivatives, EuroHedge, InvestHedge, AsiaHedge, and Absolute Return names. The companys Business Publishing division produces specialist magazines and other publications covering the metals and mining, legal, telecoms, and energy sectors under the Metal Bulletin, American Metal Market, International Financial Law Review, International Tax Review, Managing Intellectual Property, Capacity, Petroleum Economist, World Oil, and Hydrocarbon Processing names. Its Training division provides public and in-house banking, finance, and legal courses under the Euromoney and DC Gardner names, as well as courses for the audit and information security market. The companys Conferences and Seminars division runs sponsored conferences and seminars for the international financial markets under the Euromoney, Institutional Investor, Metal Bulletin, and IMN names. Its Databases and Information Services division offers subscription based database and electronic information services for financial markets; news and data on global emerging markets; time-series macro-economic data for emerging markets; and global capital market databases. Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC was founded in 1969 and is based in London, the United Kingdom. Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC is a subsidiary of Daily Mail and General Holdings Limited.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EUROMONEY INSTITUTIONAL INVESTOR PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EUROMONEY INSTITUTIONAL INVESTOR PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EUROMONEY INSTITUTIONAL INVESTOR PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EUROMONEY INSTITUTIONAL INVESTOR PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EUROMONEY INSTITUTIONAL INVESTOR PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Euromoney Institutional Investor plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Euromoney Institutional Investor plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Euromoney Institutional Investor plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Euromoney Institutional Investor plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Euromoney Institutional Investor plc Industry Position Analysis
6. EUROMONEY INSTITUTIONAL INVESTOR PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EUROMONEY INSTITUTIONAL INVESTOR PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EUROMONEY INSTITUTIONAL INVESTOR PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EUROMONEY INSTITUTIONAL INVESTOR PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EUROMONEY INSTITUTIONAL INVESTOR PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EUROMONEY INSTITUTIONAL INVESTOR PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Euromoney Institutional Investor plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Euromoney Institutional Investor plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Euromoney Institutional Investor plc Major Shareholders
Euromoney Institutional Investor plc History
Euromoney Institutional Investor plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Euromoney Institutional Investor plc Offices and Representations
Euromoney Institutional Investor plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Euromoney Institutional Investor plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Euromoney Institutional Investor plc Capital Market Snapshot
Euromoney Institutional Investor plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Euromoney Institutional Investor plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Euromoney Institutional Investor plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Euromoney Institutional Investor plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Euromoney Institutional Investor plc 1-year Stock Charts
Euromoney Institutional Investor plc 5-year Stock Charts
Euromoney Institutional Investor plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Euromoney Institutional Investor plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Euromoney Institutional Investor plc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?