- The report contains detailed information about Entravision Communications Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Entravision Communications Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Entravision Communications Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Entravision Communications Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Entravision Communications Corp. business.
About Entravision Communications Corp.
Entravision Communications Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a diversified Spanish-language media company. The company utilizes a combination of television and radio operations to reach Hispanic consumers in the United States, as well as the border markets of Mexico.
The company owns and/or operates 53 primary television stations located primarily in California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Mexico, Texas and Washington, D.C. It owns and operates 48 radio stations in 19 U.S. markets. The companys radio stations consist of 37 FM and 11 AM stations located in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico and Texas.
The company owns and/or operates Univision-affiliated television stations in 24 markets. Univisions primary network is the Spanish-language network in the United States. Univisions primary network is the most watched television network (English- or Spanish-language) among U.S. Hispanic households. The company operates both Univision and TeleFutura affiliates in 20 of its 24 television markets.
Univision Primary Network Programming: Univision directs its programming primarily toward a young, family-oriented audience. It begins daily with Despierta America and another talk show, Monday through Friday, followed by drama shows and novelas. In the late afternoon and early evening, Univision offers an entertainment magazine, a news magazine and national news, in addition to local news produced by its television stations. During prime time, Univision airs novelas, variety shows, talk shows, news magazines and reality shows, as well as specials. Prime time is followed by late news. Overnight programming consists primarily of repeats of programming aired previously on the network. Weekend daytime programming begins with childrens programming, and is generally followed by sports, reality, comedy shows, and movies.
Approximately eight to ten hours of programming per weekday, including a substantial portion of weekday prime time, are programmed with novelas supplied primarily by Grupo Televisa, S.A. de C.V., or Televisa, and Corporacion Venezolana de Television, C.A., or Venevision.
TeleFutura Network Programming: Univisions other 24-hour general-interest Spanish-language broadcast network, TeleFutura, is programmed to meet the preferences of the multi-faceted U.S. Hispanic community. TeleFuturas programming includes sports (including boxing, soccer and a nightly wrap-up at 11 p.m. similar to ESPNs programming), movies (including a mix of English-language movies translated into Spanish) and novelas not run on Univisions primary network, as well as reruns of novelas broadcast on Univisions primary network.
Entravision Local Programming: The company shapes that its local news brands its stations in its television markets.
Network Affiliation Agreements: The companys network affiliation agreements with Univision provide certain of its owned stations the right to broadcast Univisions primary network and TeleFutura network programming in their respective markets.
XHAS-TV broadcasts Telemundo Network Group LLC, or Telemundo, network programming serving the Tijuana/San Diego market pursuant to a network affiliation agreement. The companys network affiliation agreement with Telemundo gives it the right to provide Telemundo network programming on XHAS-TV.
The companys network affiliation agreement with Fox Broadcasting Company, or Fox, gives it the right to broadcast Fox network programming on XHRIO-TV, serving the Harlingen-Weslaco-Brownsville-McAllen market, and KXOF-CA, serving the Laredo market.
The company also has an agreement with Master Distribution Service, Inc., or MDS, an affiliate of Fox, which gives it the right to provide 10 hours per week of MyNetworkTV programming on XHRIO-TV, KXOF-CA, and XDTV-TV, serving the Tecate/San Diego market.
The companys network affiliation agreement with The CW Network, LLC, or CW, gives it the right to broadcast CW network programming on KSFE-LP, KTIZ-LP, and KNVO-DT serving the Harlingen-Weslaco-Brownsville-McAllen market.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ENTRAVISION COMMUNICATIONS CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ENTRAVISION COMMUNICATIONS CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ENTRAVISION COMMUNICATIONS CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ENTRAVISION COMMUNICATIONS CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ENTRAVISION COMMUNICATIONS CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Entravision Communications Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Entravision Communications Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Entravision Communications Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Entravision Communications Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Entravision Communications Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. ENTRAVISION COMMUNICATIONS CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ENTRAVISION COMMUNICATIONS CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ENTRAVISION COMMUNICATIONS CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ENTRAVISION COMMUNICATIONS CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ENTRAVISION COMMUNICATIONS CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ENTRAVISION COMMUNICATIONS CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Entravision Communications Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Entravision Communications Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Entravision Communications Corp. Major Shareholders
Entravision Communications Corp. History
Entravision Communications Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Entravision Communications Corp. Offices and Representations
Entravision Communications Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Entravision Communications Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Entravision Communications Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Entravision Communications Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Entravision Communications Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Entravision Communications Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Entravision Communications Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Entravision Communications Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Entravision Communications Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Entravision Communications Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Entravision Communications Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Entravision Communications Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?