- The report contains detailed information about Entertainment One Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Entertainment One Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Entertainment One Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Entertainment One Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Entertainment One Ltd. business.
About Entertainment One Ltd.
Entertainment One Ltd. engages in the acquisition, production, and distribution of entertainment content in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, and the rest of Europe. The company operates as an integrated producer, distributor, and international sales agent of feature films and television programming content. It offers a range of product genres, including independent films, TV on DVD, childrens programs, special interest, and music, as well as owns long term rights over theatrical, home entertainment, and TV titles. The company involves in producing series, mini-series, television movies, and documentaries; international film and TV licensing, such as eclectic mix of programming from scripted series to kids programming, animation, reality, factual, and movies; and TV broadcast sales, home video, and merchandising licenses. It also engages in the wholesale of DVDs, CDs, video games, and accessories, as well as provision of digital music and video content for digital service providers. The company owns a retail chain of approximately 50 stores under the CDplus brand. It has a rights library of approximately 20,000 film and television titles; 2,400 hours of television programming; and 45,000 music tracks. Entertainment One Ltd. was founded in 1973 and is based in George Town, Cayman Islands.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ENTERTAINMENT ONE LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ENTERTAINMENT ONE LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ENTERTAINMENT ONE LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ENTERTAINMENT ONE LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ENTERTAINMENT ONE LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Entertainment One Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Entertainment One Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Entertainment One Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Entertainment One Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Entertainment One Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. ENTERTAINMENT ONE LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ENTERTAINMENT ONE LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ENTERTAINMENT ONE LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CAYMAN ISLANDS PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ENTERTAINMENT ONE LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ENTERTAINMENT ONE LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ENTERTAINMENT ONE LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Entertainment One Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Entertainment One Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Entertainment One Ltd. Major Shareholders
Entertainment One Ltd. History
Entertainment One Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Entertainment One Ltd. Offices and Representations
Entertainment One Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Entertainment One Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Entertainment One Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Entertainment One Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Entertainment One Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Entertainment One Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Entertainment One Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Entertainment One Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Entertainment One Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Entertainment One Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Entertainment One Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Entertainment One Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?