- The report contains detailed information about Elanders AB that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Elanders AB. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Elanders AB financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Elanders AB competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Elanders AB business.
About Elanders AB
Elanders AB, through its subsidiaries, provides information structuring, premedia, user-adapted digital printing, offset print, logistics, and fulfilment services in Sweden, Germany, Great Britain, China, the United States, Poland, Hungary, and internationally. The company shapes, processes, produces, and distributes information directly to the recipient of the information. It produces information and marketing material, such as local ads, global campaigns, and annual reports; magazines and periodicals ranging from newsletters to customer magazines; photo products, including personalized photo books, paintings, calendars, and wallpapers for consumers and businesses; and packaging products, such as plain boxes and handmade designs. The company also offers books and catalogues, various volumes of stationary; and product information, marketing, store, and sales promoting information and material, as well as engages in the production, packaging, fulfillment, and distribution of manuals, handbooks, and product information. In addition, it provides online marketing and campaign planning, automated page production, and web shop services; arts and graphics services comprising design, artwork, and image enhancement services; translation services in 50 languages; storage management and third party logistics; and order and invoicing services, as well as support and outsourcing services. Further, the company offers photocreator software, which provides various photo features for photographers. It serves customers in automotives, consumer electronics, and household goods, as well as publishers of educational material. Elanders AB was founded in 1908 and is headquartered in Molnlycke, Sweden. Elanders AB operates as a subsidiary of Carl Bennet AB.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ELANDERS AB COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ELANDERS AB BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ELANDERS AB SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ELANDERS AB FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ELANDERS AB COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Elanders AB Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Elanders AB and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Elanders AB and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Elanders AB Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Elanders AB Industry Position Analysis
6. ELANDERS AB NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ELANDERS AB EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ELANDERS AB ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SWEDEN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ELANDERS AB IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ELANDERS AB PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ELANDERS AB VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Elanders AB Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Elanders AB Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Elanders AB Major Shareholders
Elanders AB History
Elanders AB Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Elanders AB Offices and Representations
Elanders AB SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Elanders AB Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Elanders AB Capital Market Snapshot
Elanders AB Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Elanders AB Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Elanders AB Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Elanders AB Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Elanders AB 1-year Stock Charts
Elanders AB 5-year Stock Charts
Elanders AB vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Elanders AB vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Elanders AB Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?