- The report contains detailed information about Dori Media Group Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Dori Media Group Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Dori Media Group Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Dori Media Group Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Dori Media Group Ltd. business.
About Dori Media Group Ltd.
Dori Media Group Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the purchase, production, license, and distribution of drama and Telenovela TV series; broadcasting of dedicated TV channels for drama and Telenovela, entertainment, movie, and series TV channels; and distribution of TV series sourced from third parties worldwide. It produces Telenovela, a TV drama in Latin America and Israel, and distributes in approximately 65 territories worldwide; and owns and operates 15 TV channels. The company produces Telenovela for children and teenagers, including Rebelde Way, Floricienta, Rincon de Luz, and El Refugio. It also creates merchandising and ancillary business for Telenovela series and their by-products. In addition, the company operates Novebox.com, a community Web site for Telenovelas, as well as produces cross platform Telenovelas. Further, it operates technical lab that offers translating, dubbing, duplicating, and other technical services. The company was formerly known as Yair Dori Communications Ltd. and changed its name to Dori Media Group Ltd. in November 2004. Dori Media Group Ltd. was founded in 1996 and is based in Tel Aviv, Israel.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DORI MEDIA GROUP LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DORI MEDIA GROUP LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DORI MEDIA GROUP LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DORI MEDIA GROUP LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DORI MEDIA GROUP LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Dori Media Group Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Dori Media Group Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Dori Media Group Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Dori Media Group Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Dori Media Group Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. DORI MEDIA GROUP LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DORI MEDIA GROUP LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DORI MEDIA GROUP LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DORI MEDIA GROUP LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DORI MEDIA GROUP LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DORI MEDIA GROUP LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Dori Media Group Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Dori Media Group Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Dori Media Group Ltd. Major Shareholders
Dori Media Group Ltd. History
Dori Media Group Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Dori Media Group Ltd. Offices and Representations
Dori Media Group Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Dori Media Group Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Dori Media Group Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Dori Media Group Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Dori Media Group Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Dori Media Group Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Dori Media Group Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Dori Media Group Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Dori Media Group Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Dori Media Group Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Dori Media Group Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Dori Media Group Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?