- The report contains detailed information about Daily Journal Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Daily Journal Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Daily Journal Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Daily Journal Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Daily Journal Corp. business.
About Daily Journal Corp.
Daily Journal Corporation publishes newspapers and Web sites covering California and Arizona, as well as the magazines, and produces specialized information services. The company also serves as a newspaper representative specializing in public notice advertising. Its operations are based in California, Arizona, and Colorado.
Newspapers and related online publications: The company publishes 12 newspapers of general circulation. Each newspaper, in addition to news of interest to the general public, has a particular area of in-depth focus with regard to its news coverage, thereby attracting readers interested in obtaining information about that area through a newspaper format.
The Daily Journals: The Los Angeles Daily Journal and the San Francisco Daily Journal are each published every weekday except certain holidays. In addition to covering state and local news of general interest, these newspapers focus particular coverage on law and its impact on society. As of September 30, 2009, the Los Angeles Daily Journal had approximately 6,950 paid subscribers and the San Francisco Daily Journal had approximately 3,200 paid subscribers. There is also a digital version of The Daily Journals distributed electronically by an outside provider to approximately 120 paid subscribers. The Daily Journals carry commercial advertising (display and classified) and public notice advertising required or permitted by law to be published in a newspaper of general circulation.
The Daily Journals contain the Daily Appellate Report which provides the text and case summaries of opinions certified for publication by the California Supreme Court, the California Courts of Appeal, the U.S. Supreme Court, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, the U.S. Bankruptcy Appellate Panel for the Ninth Circuit, the State Bar Court and selected opinions of the U.S. District Courts in California, and the Federal Circuit Court of Appeals. The Daily Journals also include a monthly court directory in booklet form. This directory includes a list of sitting judges in California courts, as well as courtroom assignments, phone numbers, and courthouse addresses, plus Judicial Transitions, which lists judicial appointments, elevations, confirmations, resignations, retirements, and deaths.
The company publishes the California Directory of Attorneys (the Directory), which is updated and published semi-annually, in January and July. The Directory includes in a single volume names, addresses, fax, and telephone numbers of California lawyers and various informational sections, including listings of corporate counsel, private judges, arbitrators and mediators, and federal and state courts and governmental offices. In addition, the Directory includes commercial advertising and specialty listings. The Directory is provided as part of normal newspaper service to subscribers of The Daily Journals.
The Daily Journals are distributed by mail and hand delivery, with subscribers in the Los Angeles and San Francisco areas usually receiving copies the same day. Certain subscribers in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Santa Clara, Alameda, Orange, and San Diego counties receive copies by hand delivery, and additional copies are distributed by microfilm subscriptions. Majority of the information contained in The Daily Journals is available to subscribers online at www.dailyjournal.com.
Daily Commerce: The Daily Commerce, in addition to covering news of general interest, devotes substantial coverage to items designed to serve real estate investors and brokers, particularly those interested in southern California distressed properties. The features of the paper include default listings and probate estate sales. The Daily Commerce carries both public notice and commercial advertising and is published in the afternoon each business day. It had approximately 250 paid subscriptions as of September 30, 2009.
California Real Estate Journal: The California Real Estate Journal (the Real Estate Journal) is a weekly newspaper directed primarily to persons interested in the commercial real estate market, including real estate brokers, developers, bankers, and real esta
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DAILY JOURNAL CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DAILY JOURNAL CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DAILY JOURNAL CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DAILY JOURNAL CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DAILY JOURNAL CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Daily Journal Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Daily Journal Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Daily Journal Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Daily Journal Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Daily Journal Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. DAILY JOURNAL CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DAILY JOURNAL CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DAILY JOURNAL CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DAILY JOURNAL CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DAILY JOURNAL CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DAILY JOURNAL CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Daily Journal Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Daily Journal Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Daily Journal Corp. Major Shareholders
Daily Journal Corp. History
Daily Journal Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Daily Journal Corp. Offices and Representations
Daily Journal Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Daily Journal Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Daily Journal Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Daily Journal Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Daily Journal Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Daily Journal Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Daily Journal Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Daily Journal Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Daily Journal Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Daily Journal Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Daily Journal Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Daily Journal Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?