- The report contains detailed information about CTS Eventim AG that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for CTS Eventim AG. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The CTS Eventim AG financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes CTS Eventim AG competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of CTS Eventim AG business.
About CTS Eventim AG
Aktiengesellschaft engages in the leisure events marketing business. It operates through two segments, Ticketing and Live Entertainment. The Ticketing segment engages in the production, sale, brokering, distribution, and marketing of tickets for concerts, theatre, art, sports, and other events. This segment also involves in the production, sale, brokering, distribution, and marketing of merchandising articles and travel, as well as in various direct marketing activities. It offers tickets through its network platform, eventim.net; in-house ticketing product, eventim.inhouse; sports ticketing product, evnetim.tixx; and proprietary solution for ticket sales and admission control in stadiums and arenas. The Live Entertainment segment engages in the planning, preparation, and execution of events, such as music events and concerts; and the marketing of music productions. The company has operations in Germany, Italy, Sweden, the United Kingdom, the Czech Republic, Croatia, the Netherlands, Austria, Finland, Poland, Russia, Switzerland, the Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Hungary, Bulgaria, Romania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, and Serbia. CTS EVNETIM Aktiengesellschaft is headquartered in Bremen, Germany.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CTS EVENTIM AG COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CTS EVENTIM AG BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CTS EVENTIM AG SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CTS EVENTIM AG FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CTS EVENTIM AG COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. CTS Eventim AG Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of CTS Eventim AG and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of CTS Eventim AG and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. CTS Eventim AG Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. CTS Eventim AG Industry Position Analysis
6. CTS EVENTIM AG NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CTS EVENTIM AG EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CTS EVENTIM AG ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GERMANY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CTS EVENTIM AG IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CTS EVENTIM AG PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CTS EVENTIM AG VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
CTS Eventim AG Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
CTS Eventim AG Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
CTS Eventim AG Major Shareholders
CTS Eventim AG History
CTS Eventim AG Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
CTS Eventim AG Offices and Representations
CTS Eventim AG SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
CTS Eventim AG Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
CTS Eventim AG Capital Market Snapshot
CTS Eventim AG Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
CTS Eventim AG Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
CTS Eventim AG Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
CTS Eventim AG Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
CTS Eventim AG 1-year Stock Charts
CTS Eventim AG 5-year Stock Charts
CTS Eventim AG vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
CTS Eventim AG vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
CTS Eventim AG Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?