- The report contains detailed information about ContentFilm plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ContentFilm plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ContentFilm plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ContentFilm plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ContentFilm plc business.
About ContentFilm plc
ContentFilm Plc engages in the creation, development, production, and exploitation of entertainment based intellectual property rights, with particular emphasis on feature films. The companys major market is the American film industry.
The companys offices are located in Los Angeles, New York and London. Its producing credits include Wayne Kramer's The Cooler starring William H. Macy, Maria Bello and Alex Baldwin; Acclaimed director David Gordon Green's Undertow starring Josh Lucas, Jamie Bell and Dermot Mulroney; The King, a psychological thriller written by Milo Addica (Oscar nominated for Monster's Ball), directed by James Marsh and starring Gael Garcia Bernal.
The companys international sales unit is a dynamic sales, finance and production department, specializing in commercial feature films. Films on its slate include the Sundance and L.A. Film Festival hit The Cooler starring William H. Macy, Maria Bello, and Alec Baldwin; Undertow, the next feature from the acclaimed director David Gordon Green, starring Josh Lucas, Jamie Bell, and Dermot Mulroney. ContentFilm also has the psychological thriller The King, starring Gael Garcia Bernal co-written by Monster's Ball's Milo Addica.
The company is also assembling a library of classic titles with great directors and cast for worldwide video, DVD, and television distribution. First titles include cult action horror film The Crow, starring Brandon Lee and directed by Alex Proyas, Bad Lieutenant, staring Harvey Keitel and directed by Abel Ferrara, Sisters, starring Margot Kidder and directed by Brian de Palma, and One More Kiss, starring Gerard Butler (Tomb Raider 2, Phantom of the Opera) and directed by Vadim Jean.
The company's films are screened at the world's major festivals, including Cannes, Sundance, Toronto, Deauville, and TriBeCa. Its involvement in films can be at inception with an idea or script or selling the distribution rights of a completed film to international territories. At ContentFilm, the company looks to make moderately budgeted genre films that still have great artistic and theatrical ambition.
The company acquires the rights to promote and distribute films throughout the UK theatrically, on DVD, video and on television. The company operates two UK distribution labels; Winchester Film Distribution Ltd and Feature Film Company Ltd. The UK distribution business was formed as a wholly owned subsidiary of Winchester Entertainment PLC.
The company has an exclusive video and DVD output deal with Universal Pictures and had released films including Lantana, Undercover Brother, Slap Her Shes French, Raging Bull and The Man Who Sued God.
TV and Merchandising
The company's 'TV and Merchandising' is a service TV Sales and Licensing Agency dedicated to the Conception, Production, Distribution and Licensing & Merchandising of intellectual properties for the international pre-school and childrens entertainment market.
ContentFilm plc has formed a new digital media division.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CONTENTFILM PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CONTENTFILM PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CONTENTFILM PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CONTENTFILM PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CONTENTFILM PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ContentFilm plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ContentFilm plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ContentFilm plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ContentFilm plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ContentFilm plc Industry Position Analysis
6. CONTENTFILM PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CONTENTFILM PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CONTENTFILM PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CONTENTFILM PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CONTENTFILM PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CONTENTFILM PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ContentFilm plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ContentFilm plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ContentFilm plc Major Shareholders
ContentFilm plc History
ContentFilm plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ContentFilm plc Offices and Representations
ContentFilm plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ContentFilm plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ContentFilm plc Capital Market Snapshot
ContentFilm plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
ContentFilm plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ContentFilm plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ContentFilm plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ContentFilm plc 1-year Stock Charts
ContentFilm plc 5-year Stock Charts
ContentFilm plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ContentFilm plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ContentFilm plc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?