- The report contains detailed information about Constantin Medien AG that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Constantin Medien AG. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Constantin Medien AG financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Constantin Medien AG competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Constantin Medien AG business.
About Constantin Medien AG
Constantin Medien AG, a media company, focuses on the sports, films, and the sports- and event-marketing segments in the German-speaking media market. The company operates, Deutsches SportFerns, a male-oriented sports and live TV broadcasting business; offers users an array of multimedia sports content, through its Sport1.de sports portal; and provides multimedia sports services, such as conceiving, producing, and syndicating sports content for platform-independent Web and teletext pages, digital video formats, and mobile sports content. It also operates as the German producer and distributor of theatrical, video/DVD, and TV films; and distributor of third-party productions in German-speaking countries. In addition, the company creates fictional and non-fictional productions for TV stations. Further, Constantin Medien AG involves in sports TV production business, including outside and studio production, post-production, and program management, as well as produces content for the Internet and mobile end devices; operates as an agency for integrated communication, as well as a creative house for TV design and TV promotion sector developing individual solutions for advertising and media market; and offers promotion, art direction, formats, and advertising services. Additionally, it markets the UEFA Champions League; distributes various additional projects consisting of the UEFA Cup, in the future UEFA Europa League, and the UEFA Super Cup, as well as the Eurovision Song Contest and the New Year's Concert from the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra. The company was formerly known as EM.Sport Media AG and changed its name to Constantin Medien AG on April 6, 2009. Constantin Medien AG is based in Ismaning, Germany.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CONSTANTIN MEDIEN AG COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CONSTANTIN MEDIEN AG BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CONSTANTIN MEDIEN AG SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CONSTANTIN MEDIEN AG FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CONSTANTIN MEDIEN AG COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Constantin Medien AG Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Constantin Medien AG and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Constantin Medien AG and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Constantin Medien AG Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Constantin Medien AG Industry Position Analysis
6. CONSTANTIN MEDIEN AG NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CONSTANTIN MEDIEN AG EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CONSTANTIN MEDIEN AG ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GERMANY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CONSTANTIN MEDIEN AG IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CONSTANTIN MEDIEN AG PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CONSTANTIN MEDIEN AG VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Constantin Medien AG Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Constantin Medien AG Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Constantin Medien AG Major Shareholders
Constantin Medien AG History
Constantin Medien AG Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Constantin Medien AG Offices and Representations
Constantin Medien AG SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Constantin Medien AG Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Constantin Medien AG Capital Market Snapshot
Constantin Medien AG Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Constantin Medien AG Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Constantin Medien AG Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Constantin Medien AG Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Constantin Medien AG 1-year Stock Charts
Constantin Medien AG 5-year Stock Charts
Constantin Medien AG vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Constantin Medien AG vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Constantin Medien AG Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?