- The report contains detailed information about Communication Design International Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Communication Design International Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Communication Design International Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Communication Design International Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Communication Design International Limited business.
About Communication Design International Limited
Communication Design International Limited operates as an international marketing and communications company. The company has operations in Singapore, the United Kingdom, Germany, the Peoples Republic of China, and Dubai.
The company provides and manages marketing and communications programmes for its clients. It provides a range of marketing and communication services, starting from branding strategies and creative conceptualizations, to implementations and roll-outs.
The company's principal business segments include Experiential Branding and Design and Outsource Marketing Services.
Experiential Branding and Design segment
In this segment, the company helps clients build their brand presence through the process of brand planning, Experiential Branding and Design is a holistic approach to building clients' brand presence through the process of brand planning, graphic design, interior design and audio-visual solutions. The company also provides design services for all its retail, event management, environmental display, and interior architecture projects.
Outsource Marketing Services
This segment includes retail, event management, environmental display, and interior architecture.
Retail: This segment relates to the provision of interior fit-out and global roll-out of retail outlets. The company assists clients with the design of their retail outlets, as well as with the implementation process. For its global roll-out services, the company helps its clients rollout their retail outlets globally.
Event Management: The services in this segment include the management of conferences, seminars, product launches, award ceremonies and corporate events. The company supports its corporate clients with the planning and execution of special events, meetings and conferences. Its event management process is detailed and a range of activities. These include the provision of a complete project plan with timelines, logistics management and, when necessary, accommodation arrangements.
Environmental Display: Under the Environmental Display business segment, the company designs, builds, and installs environmental displays, usually in the form of temporary display booths or kiosks for events, such as trade shows and road shows.
The company provides mock-ups and supervising rehearsals, as well as services related to shipping, warehousing, and logistics. It also provides on-site and/or in booth supervision by technical managers and operators to ensure everything is in place before and during the event.
The company has established a wholly-owned subsidiary in Shanghai, China known as CDI (Shanghai) Trading Company Ltd., which would engage in the design and construction of interior furnishings and organize exhibitions in China.
Communication Design International Limited was founded in 1995.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. COMMUNICATION DESIGN INTERNATIONAL LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. COMMUNICATION DESIGN INTERNATIONAL LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. COMMUNICATION DESIGN INTERNATIONAL LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. COMMUNICATION DESIGN INTERNATIONAL LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. COMMUNICATION DESIGN INTERNATIONAL LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Communication Design International Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Communication Design International Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Communication Design International Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Communication Design International Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Communication Design International Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. COMMUNICATION DESIGN INTERNATIONAL LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. COMMUNICATION DESIGN INTERNATIONAL LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. COMMUNICATION DESIGN INTERNATIONAL LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SINGAPORE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. COMMUNICATION DESIGN INTERNATIONAL LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. COMMUNICATION DESIGN INTERNATIONAL LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. COMMUNICATION DESIGN INTERNATIONAL LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Communication Design International Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Communication Design International Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Communication Design International Limited Major Shareholders
Communication Design International Limited History
Communication Design International Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Communication Design International Limited Offices and Representations
Communication Design International Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Communication Design International Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Communication Design International Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Communication Design International Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Communication Design International Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Communication Design International Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Communication Design International Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Communication Design International Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Communication Design International Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Communication Design International Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Communication Design International Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Communication Design International Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?