- The report contains detailed information about Comcast Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Comcast Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Comcast Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Comcast Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Comcast Corporation business.
About Comcast Corporation
Comcast Corporation provides cable services in the United States. The company offers various entertainment, information, and communication services to the residential and commercial customers.
The companys segments include Cable and Programming.
The Cable segment manages and operates cable systems, including video, high-speed Internet, and phone services, as well as regional sports and news networks. Its video services include analog, digital, on demand, and high-definition television and/or digital video recorders.
The company offers various services over its cable systems, including video, high-speed Internet and phone services. It markets its cable services individually and in packages. It offers video services to restaurants and hotels, and cable services to small and medium-sized businesses (commercial services).
The companys video service offerings range from a limited analog service to a digital service, as well as services, which consist of high-definition television (HDTV) and/or digital video recorders (DVR). Its analog video services range from a limited basic service with access to between 20 and 30 channels of programming to an expanded basic service with access to between 60 and 80 channels of programming. The companys digital video services range from a digital starter service with access to between 40 and 50 channels to a full digital service with access to approximately 250 channels. Its video services generally include programming provided by national and local broadcast networks, national and regional cable networks, as well as governmental and public access programming. Its digital video services generally include access to approximately 40 music channels, its On Demand service and an interactive, on-screen program guide. The company also offers packages with Spanish-language programming, as well as specialty tiers with sports, family or international themes.
The companys video customers may also subscribe to premium channel programming. Premium channels include cable networks, such as HBO, Showtime, Starz, and Cinemax, which generally offer, without commercial interruption, movies, original programming, live and taped sporting events, concerts and other special features.
The company also offers a fee-based On Demand service that provides its video customers the opportunity to order individual new release and library movies and special-event programs, such as professional boxing, professional wrestling and concerts. Its HDTV service offers its digital video customers a selection of high-definition programming choices, including most major broadcast networks, national cable networks, premium channels and regional sports networks. In addition, its On Demand service provides approximately 2,600 HDTV programming choices over the course of a month. The companys DVR service also provides the ability to pause and rewind live television. During 2009, the company began to offer certain cable network programming online to customers of both its video and high-speed Internet services through Fancast XFINITY TV.
High-Speed Internet Services
The company offesr high-speed Internet services with Internet access at downstream speeds of up to 50 Mbps, depending on the service selected and subject to geographic market availability. These services also include its interactive portal, Comcast.net, which provides multiple e-mail addresses and online storage, as well as a various content and value-added features. Its commercial high-speed Internet service also includes a Web site hosting service and an online tool that allows customers to share, coordinate and store documents.
The company offers a Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) digital phone service that provides either usage-based or unlimited local and domestic long-distance calling, including features, such as voice mail, caller ID and call waiting. Its commercial phone service also includes a business directory listing and the option to add multiple phone lines.
As part of its programming license agreements with programming networks, the compa
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. COMCAST CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. COMCAST CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. COMCAST CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. COMCAST CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. COMCAST CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Comcast Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Comcast Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Comcast Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Comcast Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Comcast Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. COMCAST CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. COMCAST CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. COMCAST CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. COMCAST CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. COMCAST CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. COMCAST CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Comcast Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Comcast Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Comcast Corporation Major Shareholders
Comcast Corporation History
Comcast Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Comcast Corporation Offices and Representations
Comcast Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Comcast Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Comcast Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Comcast Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Comcast Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Comcast Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Comcast Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Comcast Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Comcast Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Comcast Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Comcast Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Comcast Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?