- The report contains detailed information about Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings Inc. business.
About Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings Inc.
Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc. provides clients with advertising opportunities through billboards, street furniture displays, transit displays and other out-of-home advertising displays, such as wallscapes, spectaculars, neons and mall displays, which the company owns or operate in key markets worldwide. As of December 31, 2009, the company owned or operated approximately 834,000 advertising displays worldwide.
The companys business consists of two operating segments: Americas outdoor advertising (Americas) and International outdoor advertising (International).
The companys Americas business segment includes its operations in the United States, Canada, and Latin America. The company owns or operates approximately 195,000 displays in its Americas segment and has operations in 49 of the 50 markets in the United States. The companys Americas assets consist of billboards, street furniture and transit displays, airport displays, mall displays, and wallscapes and other spectaculars, which it owns or operates under lease management agreements. The companys Americas advertising business is focused on urban markets with dense populations.
The companys billboard inventory primarily includes bulletins and posters.
Bulletins: Bulletins generally are located along expressways, primary commuting routes, and main intersections that are visible and heavily trafficked. The companys clients may contract for individual bulletins or a network of bulletins, meaning the clients advertisements are rotated among bulletins to increase the reach of the campaign. The companys client contracts for bulletins generally have terms ranging from four weeks to one year.
Posters: Posters are available in two sizes, 30-sheet, and 8-sheet displays. The 30-sheet posters are approximately 11 feet high by 23 feet wide, and the 8-sheet posters are approximately 5 feet high by 11 feet wide. Posters generally are located in commercial areas on primary and secondary routes near point-of-purchase locations, facilitating advertising campaigns.
Street Furniture Displays
The companys street furniture displays, marketed under its global Adshel brand, are advertising surfaces on bus shelters, information kiosks, public toilets, freestanding units and other public structures, and are primarily located in metropolitan cities and along commuting routes. Generally, the company owns the street furniture structures and is responsible for their construction and maintenance.
The companys transit displays are advertising surfaces on various types of vehicles or with in transit systems, including on the interior and exterior sides of buses, trains, trams, and with in the common areas of rail stations and airports.
The balance of its display inventory consists of spectaculars, mall displays and wallscapes. Spectaculars are customized display structures that often incorporate video, multidimensional lettering and figures, mechanical devices, and moving parts and other embellishments to create special effects. The majority of the company's spectaculars are located in Times Square in New York City, Dundas Square in Toronto, Fashion Show in Las Vegas, Miracle Mile in Las Vegas, Westgate City Center in Glendale, Arizona, the Boardwalk in Atlantic City, and across from the Target Center in Minneapolis.
The company primarily serves customers in retail, telecommunications, banking and financial services, gambling, and amusements sectors.
The company competes with CBS and Lamar Advertising Company.
International business segment includes its operations in the U.K., France, Asia, and Australia. The company owns or operates approximately 639,000 displays in 32 countries. The companys International outdoor assets consist of street furniture and transit displays, billboards, mall displays, Smartbike schemes, wallscapes, and other spectaculars, which the company owns or operate under lease agreements.
The sizes of its International billboards are not standardized. The billboards vary in both format and size a
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CLEAR CHANNEL OUTDOOR HOLDINGS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CLEAR CHANNEL OUTDOOR HOLDINGS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CLEAR CHANNEL OUTDOOR HOLDINGS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CLEAR CHANNEL OUTDOOR HOLDINGS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CLEAR CHANNEL OUTDOOR HOLDINGS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CLEAR CHANNEL OUTDOOR HOLDINGS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CLEAR CHANNEL OUTDOOR HOLDINGS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CLEAR CHANNEL OUTDOOR HOLDINGS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CLEAR CHANNEL OUTDOOR HOLDINGS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CLEAR CHANNEL OUTDOOR HOLDINGS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CLEAR CHANNEL OUTDOOR HOLDINGS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings Inc. Major Shareholders
Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings Inc. History
Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings Inc. Offices and Representations
Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?