- The report contains detailed information about Citadel Broadcasting Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Citadel Broadcasting Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Citadel Broadcasting Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Citadel Broadcasting Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Citadel Broadcasting Corporation business.
About Citadel Broadcasting Corporation
Citadel Broadcasting Corporation operates as a radio broadcasting company in the United States.
The company operates in two segments, Radio Markets and Radio Network.
As of March 19, 2010, the company owned and operated 166 FM and 58 AM radio stations, with a national footprint reaching approximately 50 markets located in 27 states and the District of Columbia. The Radio Markets segment involves in the sale of advertising to local, regional, and national spot advertisers. It has a radio station portfolio that is diversified by programming formats, geographic regions, audience demographics, and advertising clients.
The company, in addition to owning and operating radio stations, also owns and operates Citadel Media (Radio Network), which produces and distributes various radio programming and formats and syndicates across approximately 4,000 station affiliates and 9,000 program affiliations.
The Radio Network business produces and distributes various programs and formats to affiliates, including syndicated talk and music programs. The Radio Network business provides its affiliates with selected proprietary and syndicated content, including ABC News, a major product in radio news, eight 24-hour music formats and targeted programming for urban and Hispanic formatted stations, enabling affiliates to meet their programming needs. The Radio Network distributes its proprietary content on a non-exclusive basis to various stations in a market on both a branded and non-branded basis. The syndicated content, as well as the 24-hour formats, are typically offered on an exclusive basis to one station in a particular market.
The Radio Network is also the sales representative for the ESPN Radio Network content, providing both sales and distribution services. The Radio Network provides a sales staff to solicit and negotiate the sale of advertising on behalf of the ESPN Radio Network and to manage the advertising trafficking, billing, and collection functions.
The companys radio network competes primarily with Westwood One, Premiere Radio Networks, and Dial-Global.
Citadel Broadcasting Corporation was founded in 1984.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CITADEL BROADCASTING CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CITADEL BROADCASTING CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CITADEL BROADCASTING CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CITADEL BROADCASTING CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CITADEL BROADCASTING CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Citadel Broadcasting Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Citadel Broadcasting Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Citadel Broadcasting Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Citadel Broadcasting Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Citadel Broadcasting Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. CITADEL BROADCASTING CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CITADEL BROADCASTING CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CITADEL BROADCASTING CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CITADEL BROADCASTING CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CITADEL BROADCASTING CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CITADEL BROADCASTING CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Citadel Broadcasting Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Citadel Broadcasting Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Citadel Broadcasting Corporation Major Shareholders
Citadel Broadcasting Corporation History
Citadel Broadcasting Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Citadel Broadcasting Corporation Offices and Representations
Citadel Broadcasting Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Citadel Broadcasting Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Citadel Broadcasting Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Citadel Broadcasting Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Citadel Broadcasting Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Citadel Broadcasting Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Citadel Broadcasting Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Citadel Broadcasting Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Citadel Broadcasting Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Citadel Broadcasting Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Citadel Broadcasting Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Citadel Broadcasting Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?