- The report contains detailed information about China TopReach Inc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for China TopReach Inc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The China TopReach Inc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes China TopReach Inc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of China TopReach Inc business.
About China TopReach Inc
China TopReach Inc. aggregates and operates print media businesses in the Peoples Republic of China.
The company provides select content to newspapers with which it has contracted. As of December 31, 2009, China TopReach had approximately 114 professionals engaged in planning and providing contents to newspapers. These professionals are classified into various groups according to different newspaper categories, including local news, economics, culture and education, and special editions, such as real estate, information technology, and automobiles. It also publishes the newspaper contents through its online publishing Web site, www.duk.cn
In addition to providing advertising services to its advertisers, the company offers integrated planning for newspapers and advertisers through balancing the newspaper contents with advertisements.
Distribution Consultative Service
The company provides distribution consultative service to newspapers with which it has contracted. China TopReach helps newspapers with which it contracted to design and adjust the distribution routes and the number of delivery persons whenever necessary. It also offers free newspapers to select hotels, restaurants, banks, and hospitals.
The company provides services to advertisers that come from various industries, such as real estate, healthcare, telecommunication, and education.
China TopReach Inc. was founded in 2001.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHINA TOPREACH INC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHINA TOPREACH INC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHINA TOPREACH INC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHINA TOPREACH INC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHINA TOPREACH INC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. China TopReach Inc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of China TopReach Inc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of China TopReach Inc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. China TopReach Inc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. China TopReach Inc Industry Position Analysis
6. CHINA TOPREACH INC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHINA TOPREACH INC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHINA TOPREACH INC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHINA TOPREACH INC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHINA TOPREACH INC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHINA TOPREACH INC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
China TopReach Inc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
China TopReach Inc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
China TopReach Inc Major Shareholders
China TopReach Inc History
China TopReach Inc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
China TopReach Inc Offices and Representations
China TopReach Inc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
China TopReach Inc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
China TopReach Inc Capital Market Snapshot
China TopReach Inc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
China TopReach Inc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
China TopReach Inc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
China TopReach Inc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
China TopReach Inc 1-year Stock Charts
China TopReach Inc 5-year Stock Charts
China TopReach Inc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
China TopReach Inc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
China TopReach Inc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?