- The report contains detailed information about China Digital Ventures Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for China Digital Ventures Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The China Digital Ventures Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes China Digital Ventures Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of China Digital Ventures Corporation business.
About China Digital Ventures Corporation
China Digital Ventures Corporation, a development stage company, focuses on the telecommunications sector. The company provides Web-based telecom services in China. It focuses on the convergence of technology, media and telecommunications (TMT) sectors with a heavy focus on Television Media in China.
The companys subsidiaries include China Integrated Media Corporation Limited (CIMC) and Lead Concept Limited (LCL).
China Integrated Media Corporation Limited (CIMC)
CIMC through a subsidiary company has obtained the rights to manage the operation and content provisioning for the Education, Sports, and Home Shopping on Pay TV Channels from the China Radio International (CRI) IPTV Nationwide license.
The company has an agreement with Sichuan Jin Peng Jiu Ding Media Limited (JPJD) for the right to operate the content provisioning and advertising for the 3 television channels (Education, Home Shopping and Sports) and for the video on demand services on the existing JPJD IPTV Platform in Sichuan Province, China. JPJD has the = rights to operate the IPTV operation in Sichuan province under the China Radio International IPTV license.
The company has an agreement with Hunan Education Television Station (HETV) to provide content and content production for the Education IPTV channel and also for the use of HETV's production, editing, and studio facilities to produce its own content.
In July 2009, the company acquired business of television content provisioning in China and brand distribution business in Australia. This business is focused on the Chinese television market with offices located in Hong Kong and China and has three areas of focus being TV Channels/Operations, Advertising, and Content Provision.
CIMC through a subsidiary company has entered into an agreement with a major brand name representative for the sale and distribution of branded multi-media products originated from Australia and New Zealand.
In July 2009, a subsidiary of the company entered into an agreement with a major brand name for the sale and distribution of branded multi-media products within Australia and New Zealand for a period of two years provided that it meets certain quarterly purchase commitments.
Lead Concept Limited (LCL)
LCL was established to manage the companys Telecommunication assets and operations. LCL operates its own platform in Hong Kong offering Web-based telecom services in Greater China.
China Digital Ventures Corporation was founded in 2007.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHINA DIGITAL VENTURES CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHINA DIGITAL VENTURES CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHINA DIGITAL VENTURES CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHINA DIGITAL VENTURES CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHINA DIGITAL VENTURES CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. China Digital Ventures Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of China Digital Ventures Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of China Digital Ventures Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. China Digital Ventures Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. China Digital Ventures Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. CHINA DIGITAL VENTURES CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHINA DIGITAL VENTURES CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHINA DIGITAL VENTURES CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. HONG KONG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHINA DIGITAL VENTURES CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHINA DIGITAL VENTURES CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHINA DIGITAL VENTURES CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
China Digital Ventures Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
China Digital Ventures Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
China Digital Ventures Corporation Major Shareholders
China Digital Ventures Corporation History
China Digital Ventures Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
China Digital Ventures Corporation Offices and Representations
China Digital Ventures Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
China Digital Ventures Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
China Digital Ventures Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
China Digital Ventures Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
China Digital Ventures Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
China Digital Ventures Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
China Digital Ventures Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
China Digital Ventures Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
China Digital Ventures Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
China Digital Ventures Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
China Digital Ventures Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
China Digital Ventures Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?