- The report contains detailed information about Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Central European Media Enterprises Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. business.
About Central European Media Enterprises Ltd.
Central European Media Enterprises Ltd., a vertically integrated media company, engages in broadcasting, Internet, and TV content businesses in Central and Eastern European countries. The company has operations in Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, and Ukraine.
The company operates two channels in Bulgaria, PRO BG MEDIA EOOD (Pro.bg), a terrestrial channel, that broadcasts nationally and RING.BG, a cable sports channel.
Pro.bgs target audience is the 18-49 urban and RING.BGs target audience is 18-54 male. Pro.bgs programming strategy is to appeal to a range of audience through programming, including news, sitcoms, police series, soap operas and game shows. RING.BG broadcasts targets a male audience with sports programming, such as football matches and volleyball. The company indirectly owns an 80% voting and economic interest in each of Pro.bg, which holds the license for Pro.bg and Ring.bg, which operates the RING.BG cable sports channel.
The company sells commercial advertising time on the Pro.bg and RING.BG channels. Its Bulgarian channels serve various advertisers and cable operators.
Competition: The companys competitors include bTV, Nova TV, BNT, DIEMA +, DIEMA 2, FOX LIFE and TV7.
The company owns 100% of the voting and economic interests in Nova TV d.d. (Nova TV (Croatia)), the operating company for NOVA TV (Croatia). The company operates one national television channel in Croatia, NOVA TV (Croatia). NOVA TV (Croatia)s target demographic is 18-49.
Programming: NOVA TV (Croatia) broadcasts approximately 23 hours per day. Its programming strategy is to appeal to a commercial audience through a range of programming. NOVA TV (Croatia)s programming focus is locally produced news, sitcoms, magazine and other shows, together with acquired programming, including movies, series, sitcoms, soap operas, and sports.
NOVA TV (Croatia) has secured broadcast rights in Croatia for various American and European series, films and soap operas produced by major international studios, including Sony, Paramount Universal and Walt Disney Television International.
Advertising: NOVA TV (Croatia) serves various advertisers, including domestic and multinational companies, such as Croatian Telecom, Agrokor, Procter & Gamble, Vipnet, LOreal, Wrigley, and Reckitt Benckiser.
Competition: The company competes with RTL, HTV 1, and HTV 2.
The company operates one national television channel in the Czech Republic, TV NOVA (Czech Republic), and three cable/satellite channels, NOVA SPORT, NOVA CINEMA, and MTV CZECH. TV NOVA (Czech Republic)s target demographic is 15-54.
NOVA SPORT: NOVA SPORT, has carriage agreements with the large cable distributors and with all direct-to-home (DTH) distributors in the Czech Republic and the Slovak Republic. NOVA SPORT reaches approximately 1.71 million subscribers out of the approximately 3.07 million households receiving cable in the combined markets.
MTV CZECH: The company launched MTV Czech in 2009, which is also broadcast in Slovakia, targeting the youth niche segment.
Programming: TV NOVA (Czech Republic)s programming strategy is to appeal to a audience, especially during prime time, with news, movies, entertainment programs and sports highlights, and to target specific demographics in off-peak broadcasting hours.
TV NOVA (Czech Republic) has secured broadcast rights in the Czech Republic to various American and European series and films produced by major international studios, including DreamWorks/Paramount, Warner Brothers, Sony Pictures, NBC Universal, Twentieth Century Fox, MGM and independent programming providers, such as CBS Paramount, EEAP, Grand View Castle, and SPI. Foreign news reports and film footage licensed from CNN, Reuters, APTN, SNTV and ENEX are integrated into news and public affair programs on TV NOVA (Czech Republic).
NOVA SPORT broadcasts sports and sport-related programming in the Czech Republic and the Slovak Republic. NOVA SPORT has secured broadcast license rights to major sports programming in its markets, including the National Hockey League, the FA Pr
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CENTRAL EUROPEAN MEDIA ENTERPRISES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CENTRAL EUROPEAN MEDIA ENTERPRISES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CENTRAL EUROPEAN MEDIA ENTERPRISES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CENTRAL EUROPEAN MEDIA ENTERPRISES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CENTRAL EUROPEAN MEDIA ENTERPRISES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. CENTRAL EUROPEAN MEDIA ENTERPRISES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CENTRAL EUROPEAN MEDIA ENTERPRISES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CENTRAL EUROPEAN MEDIA ENTERPRISES LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. BERMUDA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CENTRAL EUROPEAN MEDIA ENTERPRISES LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CENTRAL EUROPEAN MEDIA ENTERPRISES LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CENTRAL EUROPEAN MEDIA ENTERPRISES LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Major Shareholders
Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. History
Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Offices and Representations
Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?