- The report contains detailed information about Broadcast Services Australia Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Broadcast Services Australia Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Broadcast Services Australia Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Broadcast Services Australia Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Broadcast Services Australia Ltd. business.
About Broadcast Services Australia Ltd.
BSA Limited, a communications and technical services company, offers technical services to install, repair, maintain, and support equipment and services in the telecommunications, broadcast, and utilities industries in Australia. It operates in two segments, Contracting Solutions and Building Services. The Contracting Solutions segment provides contracting services, delivery installation, and maintenance activities to the telecommunications, subscription television, and communications industries; supplies TV aerials and related digital television communication / alarm equipment and services to the home, through franchise brands; and provides second and third level engineering support, research, and design functions primarily for the complex telecommunications carrier sector of the market. The Building Services segment designs, installs, and maintains mechanical and fire services for various building projects in Australia; creates environmental and energy efficient design of mechanical services, such as heating, ventilation, air conditioning; and engages in the installation and maintenance of fire services, including protection, detection, and suppression systems. The company is based in Olympic Park, Australia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BROADCAST SERVICES AUSTRALIA LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BROADCAST SERVICES AUSTRALIA LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BROADCAST SERVICES AUSTRALIA LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BROADCAST SERVICES AUSTRALIA LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BROADCAST SERVICES AUSTRALIA LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Broadcast Services Australia Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Broadcast Services Australia Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Broadcast Services Australia Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Broadcast Services Australia Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Broadcast Services Australia Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. BROADCAST SERVICES AUSTRALIA LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BROADCAST SERVICES AUSTRALIA LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BROADCAST SERVICES AUSTRALIA LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRALIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BROADCAST SERVICES AUSTRALIA LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BROADCAST SERVICES AUSTRALIA LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BROADCAST SERVICES AUSTRALIA LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Broadcast Services Australia Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Broadcast Services Australia Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Broadcast Services Australia Ltd. Major Shareholders
Broadcast Services Australia Ltd. History
Broadcast Services Australia Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Broadcast Services Australia Ltd. Offices and Representations
Broadcast Services Australia Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Broadcast Services Australia Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Broadcast Services Australia Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Broadcast Services Australia Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Broadcast Services Australia Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Broadcast Services Australia Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Broadcast Services Australia Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Broadcast Services Australia Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Broadcast Services Australia Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Broadcast Services Australia Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Broadcast Services Australia Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Broadcast Services Australia Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?