- The report contains detailed information about The Bluebook International Holding Co. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for The Bluebook International Holding Co.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The The Bluebook International Holding Co. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes The Bluebook International Holding Co. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of The Bluebook International Holding Co. business.
About The Bluebook International Holding Co.
The Bluebook International Holding Company, through its wholly owned subsidiary, The Bluebook International, Inc., provides proprietary data, software solutions and services that help automate, integrate, manage and quicken the underwriting and claims process.
The companys underwriting solutions provide for validation and automation of structure replacement costs for quoting residential structure replacement costs and insurance premiums. These products can provide insurance professionals, appraisers, mortgage bankers and lenders automation and validation, and extend premium quoting and policy fulfillment capabilities through automation.
The companys claims solutions deliver paperless claims information to insurance personnel and directly to the outside service vendors through its integrated software solutions. Its claims solutions provide the insurance carrier with the ability to electronically track and manage claims. The company also develops, markets, and sells THE BLUEBOOK (book) to the insurance, mortgage banking and related industries.
Products and Services
The principal business of the company has been developing and selling THE BLUEBOOK (The Bluebook of Cleaning, Reconstruction and Repair Costs) and B.E.S.T. (Bluebook Estimating Software Technology). THE BLUEBOOK is a book and is published in both desk and pocket sized formats. It contains average unit cost pricing information for residential structures and is utilized within the insurance, construction and related industries. The companys estimating software program B.E.S.T., which is a software format of THE BLUEBOOK and allows subscribers the option to retrieve unit cost pricing information to calculate repair and replacement cost estimates and to deliver claims electronically.
The company is in the process of developing B.E.S.T.Net and B.E.S.T.Central, which are web-based cost estimation and claims management software solutions that are designed to assist in the facilitation of insurance claims information in a near paperless environment. The company is in the process of working on the completion of B.E.S.T.Central and constructing a tie-in or interface between B.E.S.T.Net and B.E.S.T.Central, as well as the integration of B.E.S.T.8 into B.E.S.T.Central.
THE BLUEBOOK has been a reference for the insurance, cleaning, construction, reconstruction, repair, and service industries. THE BLUEBOOK contains average unit costs pricing for residential structures that is utilized specifically within the insurance, construction and related industries. It is printed in both a desktop and pocket sized format. THE BLUEBOOK is utilized by professionals in the insurance repair and related industries that create cost estimates for residential structures and light commercial structures. THE BLUEBOOK is an annual publication that is updated annually in the paper format.
B.E.S.T.7.5 is a stand alone, residential and light commercial estimating software solution for use on desktops, laptops, pen-based units and the Tablet PCs. B.E.S.T.7.5 is scalable for multi-user environments and contains Bluebooks proprietary database, training tutorial and estimating engine. B.E.S.T.7.5 provides the estimator with automated industry specific tools, such as board feet calculators, roofing calculators, and automated time and material calculators, to estimate repair cost of damage for various residential structures and light commercial structures. As of December 31, 2005, 87 licenses have been sold.
The B.E.S.T.8 product is the companys Internet integrated release. B.E.S.T.8 is a stand alone estimating software solution that would be web enabled. B.E.S.T.Central and B.E.S.T.Net are hosted on a server such that vendors with access to the Internet and valid access to these software solutions via a license through an insurance carrier, can access the estimates provided by B.E.S.T.8.
Other Software Solutions
The company, in addition to THE BLUEBOOK, B.E.S.T.7.5 and B.E.S.T.8, offer the principal software solutions described below:
Labor and Materials Database
Bluebook has built a labor, material and equipment database
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. THE BLUEBOOK INTERNATIONAL HOLDING CO. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. THE BLUEBOOK INTERNATIONAL HOLDING CO. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. THE BLUEBOOK INTERNATIONAL HOLDING CO. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. THE BLUEBOOK INTERNATIONAL HOLDING CO. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. THE BLUEBOOK INTERNATIONAL HOLDING CO. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. The Bluebook International Holding Co. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of The Bluebook International Holding Co. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of The Bluebook International Holding Co. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. The Bluebook International Holding Co. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. The Bluebook International Holding Co. Industry Position Analysis
6. THE BLUEBOOK INTERNATIONAL HOLDING CO. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. THE BLUEBOOK INTERNATIONAL HOLDING CO. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. THE BLUEBOOK INTERNATIONAL HOLDING CO. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. THE BLUEBOOK INTERNATIONAL HOLDING CO. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. THE BLUEBOOK INTERNATIONAL HOLDING CO. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. THE BLUEBOOK INTERNATIONAL HOLDING CO. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
The Bluebook International Holding Co. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
The Bluebook International Holding Co. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
The Bluebook International Holding Co. Major Shareholders
The Bluebook International Holding Co. History
The Bluebook International Holding Co. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
The Bluebook International Holding Co. Offices and Representations
The Bluebook International Holding Co. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
The Bluebook International Holding Co. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
The Bluebook International Holding Co. Capital Market Snapshot
The Bluebook International Holding Co. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
The Bluebook International Holding Co. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
The Bluebook International Holding Co. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
The Bluebook International Holding Co. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
The Bluebook International Holding Co. 1-year Stock Charts
The Bluebook International Holding Co. 5-year Stock Charts
The Bluebook International Holding Co. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
The Bluebook International Holding Co. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
The Bluebook International Holding Co. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?