- The report contains detailed information about Artfest International, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Artfest International, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Artfest International, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Artfest International, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Artfest International, Inc. business.
About Artfest International, Inc.
Artfest International, Inc. provides sales, marketing, financial, and e-commerce systems to the industries of arts, antiques, collectibles, and luxury goods. The markets are serviced by artists, dealers, galleries, and manufacturers of reproductions and luxury goods.
The company offers and sells art reproductions using the Giclee technique. It has access to production and distribution of authentic framed autographed sports and entertainment collectibles and art pieces. The company has developed a RFID technology that enables it to validate reproduction numbers, replace damaged goods, and prove provenance.
Artfest DIRECT Direct-Sales Model
Artfest Direct, the companys wholly owned subsidiary, is its direct-sales Internet-based company where associate members and independent art dealers can buy, sell, and trade limited edition signed and numbered fine art and collectibles. Fine art is available in various formats, including Giclee, lithography, and serigraph, which uses a stencil to create sharp lines upon the medium.
Charity Sports Distributors, Inc. (CSD): CSDs distribution avenues include B2B and B2C sales, charity fundraising auctions, professional and college sports teams pro shops, e-stores, and online auctions. CSDs marketing is focused on Home Game activity-which offers sports related memorabilia at home games for professional and college level teams, including a in-game silent auction concept known as home game auction; charity fundraising activity which offers charities a packaged solution to obtaining merchandise for their auction needs; and walk in traffic at their facility offering framing and related services to sports stars and enthusiasts.
Art Channel NETWORK National TV Syndication and Art Channel
Art Channel Network provides a range of multi-cultural programming, including artist documentaries, live paintings, artist collections, artist interviews, live concerts and other art centric content.
Artfest GALLERIES Brick and Mortar Galleries and Celebrity Events
Artfest Galleries consists of one brick and mortar gallery which showcases fine art and collectibles in a traditional gallery setting.
Artfest AUCTIONS Online Auctions
My Artfest (www.myartfest.com) is an Internet auction website concept that would operate and generate revenues similar to eBay. Through this online revenue medium, galleries, wholesalers, artists, dealers, and private collectors would have an art-focused Web site to auction their fine art and collectibles.
The companys direct competition includes direct sales and marketing organizations, such as Mary Kay, Blythe, and Tupperware.
Artfest International, Inc. was founded in 2002.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ARTFEST INTERNATIONAL, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ARTFEST INTERNATIONAL, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ARTFEST INTERNATIONAL, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ARTFEST INTERNATIONAL, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ARTFEST INTERNATIONAL, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Artfest International, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Artfest International, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Artfest International, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Artfest International, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Artfest International, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ARTFEST INTERNATIONAL, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ARTFEST INTERNATIONAL, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ARTFEST INTERNATIONAL, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ARTFEST INTERNATIONAL, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ARTFEST INTERNATIONAL, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ARTFEST INTERNATIONAL, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Artfest International, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Artfest International, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Artfest International, Inc. Major Shareholders
Artfest International, Inc. History
Artfest International, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Artfest International, Inc. Offices and Representations
Artfest International, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Artfest International, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Artfest International, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Artfest International, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Artfest International, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Artfest International, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Artfest International, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Artfest International, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Artfest International, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Artfest International, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Artfest International, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Artfest International, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?