- The report contains detailed information about AirMedia Group Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for AirMedia Group Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The AirMedia Group Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes AirMedia Group Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of AirMedia Group Inc. business.
About AirMedia Group Inc.
AirMedia Group Inc. operates digital media network in China. As of April 30, 2010, the company operated digital frames in 33 airports in China and digital TV screens in 37 airports, which include the 5 airports in China: Beijing Capital International Airport, Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport, Shanghai Pudong International Airport, Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport and Shenzhen International Airport. In addition, the company has contractual concession rights to place its programs on the routes operated by eight airlines, including the three airlines in China, Air China, China Southern Airlines and China Eastern Airlines.
Advertising Network and Services
The company primarily offers advertising services at the following platforms: digital frames in airports, digital TV screens in airports and on airplanes, traditional media in airports such as light boxes, billboards and painted advertisements and gas station media displays and other outdoor media displays outside of the air travel advertising sector.
Digital Frames in Airports
The company operates a network of digital frames, strategically placed in areas of airports such as departure halls, terminals and arrival halls, where most of the air travelers congregate and spend significant time waiting. Its digital frames are high-definition liquid crystal display, or LCD, screens that change digital picture displays approximately every 5 to 15 seconds, varying from airport to airport. Its digital frames include standalone digital frames and TV-attached digital frames. Standalone digital frames display advertisements on vertical or horizontal display panels range in sizes from 42 to 108 inches. TV-attached digital frames consist of a vertical digital frame beneath a digital TV screen and are in sizes ranging from 47 to 55 inches. In response to advertiser advertising needs, the company also owns and operates digital frames of a much larger size in the airports of Beijing and Guangzhou. In both international and domestic arrival halls of Terminals 2 and 3 of the Beijing International Airport, the company operates 44 108-inch LCD screens that measure four square meters (or 43.1 square feet) each; it also operates 12 108-inch LCD screens in departure halls, security checkpoints, luggage pickup and subway entrance areas inside Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport. In Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport, the company has 3 large-size LED screens, each measuring 76.0 square meters (or 818.4 square feet). As of April 30, 2010, the company operated 3,324 digital frames in 33 airports, 1,225 of which were standalone digital frames, including the 108-inch LCD display screens and large-size LED screens, and 2,099 of which were TV-attached digital frames.
Digital TV Screens in Airports
The company places digital TV screens in high-traffic areas of airports, such as departure halls, security check areas, boarding gates, baggage claim areas and arrival halls. A majority of standard digital TV screens are 42-inch or 46-inch plasma display panels or LCDs. As of April 30, 2010, the company operated 2,195 digital TV screens in 37 airports in China under various concession rights contracts.
Digital TV Screens on Airplanes
As of April 30, 2010, the companys programs were placed on digital TV screens on routes operated by eight airlines. The displays on network airplanes, which have been installed by aircraft manufacturers, are located at the top of passenger compartments and on the back of passenger seats. The digital TV screens at the top of passenger compartments range from 9 inches to 50 inches in size, while the display screens on the back of passenger seats typically range from seven inches to nine inches in size. There are approximately 10 to 280 on an airplane.
Traditional Media in Airports
The companys traditional media in airports includes light boxes and billboards in airports and billboards and painted advertisements on gate bridges in airports. As of April 30, 2010, the company operated 525 light boxes and billboards mainly in 3 airports, including Beijing Capital International Airport and Shenzhen International Airport. As of April 30, 2010, the company operated 114 billboard advertisements and 46 painted advertisements on the gate bridges mainly located in 7 airports, including Beijing Capital International Airport and Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport.
Other Media in Air Travel
The company has logos for various display equipment in airports displayed on these equipments. It also operates 98 17-inch crystal TV screens on shuttle buses in Shanghai Pudong International and Shanghai Hongqiao airports.
Gas Station Media Network
In April 2009, the company entered into a contract with Sinopec under which the company obtained the concession right to develop and operate outdoor advertising platforms at all Sinopec gas stations located throughout China. As of April 30, 2010, the company had installed scrolling light boxes and billboards in a total of 939 Sinopec gas stations, of which 215 are located in Beijing, 280 in Shanghai, 99 in Shenzhen and the remaining 345 in 12 other cities across China.
Other Media Network
The company has access to build and operate billboards that display both public service content and commercial advertising throughout Beijing in locations such as shopping malls and parking lots. It also operates approximately 36 unipole signs and other outdoor media in locations throughout Beijing.
The companys advertisers for 2009 included Agricultural Bank of China, Audi, Bank of Communications, ChangYu Wine, China Minsheng Bank, China Unicom, Dongfeng Nissan, Great Wall Wine, HSBC, Hyundai Motor, Mercedes-Benz, Ping An Insurance, Samsung, Septwolves and Toyota.
The company competes primarily with several different groups of competitors: advertising companies that operate airport advertising networks, such as JC Decaux.
AirMedia Group Inc. was founded in 2005.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AIRMEDIA GROUP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AIRMEDIA GROUP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AIRMEDIA GROUP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AIRMEDIA GROUP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AIRMEDIA GROUP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. AirMedia Group Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of AirMedia Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of AirMedia Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. AirMedia Group Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. AirMedia Group Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. AIRMEDIA GROUP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AIRMEDIA GROUP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AIRMEDIA GROUP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AIRMEDIA GROUP INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AIRMEDIA GROUP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AIRMEDIA GROUP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
AirMedia Group Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
AirMedia Group Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
AirMedia Group Inc. Major Shareholders
AirMedia Group Inc. History
AirMedia Group Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
AirMedia Group Inc. Offices and Representations
AirMedia Group Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
AirMedia Group Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
AirMedia Group Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
AirMedia Group Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
AirMedia Group Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
AirMedia Group Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
AirMedia Group Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
AirMedia Group Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
AirMedia Group Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
AirMedia Group Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
AirMedia Group Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
AirMedia Group Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?